NASA's Opportunity Rover Captured Four Legged Mysterious Dark Creature On Mars

shinbet

tell me something....
have you ever and i mean EVER seen any proof that your kind been through the dome and into high orbit
one proof that is not cgi
only 4 things i saw from the agencies are
1. guidestone explosives with the Perpetrator to no avail... lol
2. israeli failed little moon mission in 2015.. followed closely by india failed little moon mission lol
3. some william shatner coming down from outter space at the beyond old age of 92 dropping into the ground so hard with no medical team no ambulances around.. coming out like he is 30 year old from the inside
4. china virus and disaster regime that literally hold the west hostage since it relies on them for production of 99% of good due to being slaves of the deep state

Last edited:

lamdo263

Four-Legged Dark Creature Was Spotted On Mars by NASA’s Rover. This photo was taken by the Mars Opportunity Rover.

Link:

Professor Opmmur
Possibly something in the canine range. I know they have arachnids there, but this looks like something different. The excess of what looks like fur may be to protect it from both cold & radiation.

MODAT7

That's a rock. The dark part of the "body" is just a concave shadow. When the video zooms in, pause it, look away, unfocus your eyes, then look back at it, stay unfocused, look away and back a few more times with your eyes still unfocused. You'll see on the left side a part of the rock in sunlight that blends into the background but is a little more blue, making the left shadow look like a round head. The "legs" are lighter colored rocks on the right side and a slightly darker on the left (matching the left side color in sunlight) giving the impression of dark legs that are actually shadows. The "fur" is jpeg compression artifacting, which is quite noisy in this image, giving "details" that aren't really there. My analog SD TV recorder does this all the time and is annoying. Once your eyes adjust to all this, it becomes very obvious. While I believe there are creatures on Mars, this isn't one of them.

A more interesting question is, how did that rock break in such away to make a shadow like that? That rock almost looks like the base of an obelisk.

steven chiverton

why dont they have video cameras on the rovor to get real video footage with sound and theres lots of man eating creatures on mars according to the insiders news

Wind7

Staff
tell me something....
have you ever and i mean EVER seen any proof that your kind been through the dome and into high orbit
one proof that is not cgi
only 4 things i saw from the agencies are
1. guidestone explosives with the Perpetrator to no avail... lol
2. israeli failed little moon mission in 2015.. followed closely by india failed little moon mission lol
3. some william shatner coming down from outter space at the beyond old age of 92 dropping into the ground so hard with no medical team no ambulances around.. coming out like he is 30 year old from the inside
4. china virus and disaster regime that literally hold the west hostage since it relies on them for production of 99% of good due to being slaves of the deep state
@shinbet
What do you mean by "Your Kind?"