nerd hang out?

HDRKID

I saw an interesting ad coming to this forum, it was:

Feeling Lonely? Let a loyal Chinese girl warm you up!

Well, these google ads are typical of a nerd hang out. Must be they think we are all a bunch of goofy guys. Yeah, the ones that watch sci-fi and dream of another universe.

images

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Hey, that's me! LOL

I get some weird ads as well sometimes, especially about Chinese girls and Asian chicks, although we don't even talk about such chicks on the forum.

I'll take a look if I can ban some keywords from the ads we are getting on here. It would allow us to get rid of the Chinese chicks ads, as well as the occasional "Gay Chatroom" ads I notice sometimes when entering in our chatroom.

kurisu

That remembers of a poster I saw someone posted I try'd to look for it but, couldn't find it. It said.

"Buy a vietnamese girl for $500. If they run away get another free!" or something like that ^_^ it was funny not sure if it was real or not though :cautious:

HDRKID

History does convince me that the truly brave and courageous died in the second world war. Sadly, as a result we no longer have any heroes that are fearless and filled with courage. In fact, we are the offspring of flat footed short-sighted young men… Those who couldn’t get into the army. :(

Justinian

I was honestly offered $50K at one point in my life to marry a Vietnamese woman. $25K up front on agreement so that I could buy my ticket there, then $25K after I signed the marriage certificate. I didn't do it though cause I was in the military at the time, and was told if I married her that I'd lose my job and possibly more.

Justinian

I do highly consider myself one of these stereotypical nerds. Albeit if you took a look at me there's no way you'd think that I do anything other than lift weights and beat the crap out of people. But MAN.. I love the shit outta Star Wars, and B5. Also if any of you know what Dwarf Fortress is.. yup.. you might be a nerd too.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I saw an interesting ad coming to this forum, it was:

Feeling Lonely? Let a loyal Chinese girl warm you up!

Well, these google ads are typical of a nerd hang out. Must be they think we are all a bunch of goofy guys. Yeah, the ones that watch sci-fi and dream of another universe.

images

HEY I ressamble that remark and I'm damn proud of it too so smile next time you call me that :ROFLMAO: