Never tried this but...

Mayhem

Zenith
A couple of old members on the forum tried that for quite a while....... I dunno whether they gave up or what happened both of them are no longer on the forum.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Several months ago I played these CE5 crop circle tones from their app, (which no longer works). I then took a walk and saw some extremely interesting clouds. I came in and took a nap and had a vivid dream that I was on an alien craft and the alien was showing me animals -- a rabbit, a deer. They were friendly and weren't hurting them.

I'll look for the space ship shaped cloud on my phone later. Because I feel it was coincidence, I didn't post it. At least I don't think I posted it. (Getting old sucks). I didn't want to be laughed at.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Another potential coincidence: Every. Single. Time. I play these tones, an airplane flies by within a minute. This isn't conclusive because a) I live near a small airport and b) I live under a flight path. So, it probably isn't related. Just thought I'd share just in case someone else has had a similar experience.

8thsinner

Another potential coincidence: Every. Single. Time. I play these tones, an airplane flies by within a minute. This isn't conclusive because a) I live near a small airport and b) I live under a flight path. So, it probably isn't related. Just thought I'd share just in case someone else has had a similar experience.
Well i've never played these tones but I think every orgonite i've sent out has been accompanied by fly bys either from helicopters or jets.
There may be some encoded light languages in these tapes that raise the frequency of the listener or their environment in the same measurable by radar way that orgonites do.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Well i've never played these tones but I think every orgonite i've sent out has been accompanied by fly bys either from helicopters or jets.
There may be some encoded light languages in these tapes that raise the frequency of the listener or their environment in the same measurable by radar way that orgonites do.

Interesting that you've experienced the fly bys, too.