Never tried this but...

8thsinner

@8thsinner Is Organite something you made? I saw this:

Orgonite, <o not <a
Yes I make them, but far more advanced than the ones in those types of images, and the description too.
In the simplest terms yes it is a healing device that can also be used for the and to boost the development of psychic abilities as well as preserve food, protect from emf damage by neutrealizing not blocking the spare electrons from positive ions from wifi and other harmful modern technologies, and preserve food for much longer than typical.
Heres a recent accidental experiment to demonstrate the food thing...
background, I keep all my foods and drinks above orgonites now and have done for nearly two years or so, the following images are an accidental non exposure to its field due to the fact that the apple was touching a metal spiral thing as part of the shelving it was stored on. All three apples are from the same batch and have been sitting about 2 months at the time the images were taken. It's barely starting to wrinkle and actually tasted better than the fresh ones from the shop do.

Attachments

• photo_2024-02-07_21-31-34 (2).jpg
    photo_2024-02-07_21-31-34 (2).jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2024-02-07_21-31-34.jpg
    photo_2024-02-07_21-31-34.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 0
  • photo_2024-02-07_21-31-27.jpg
    photo_2024-02-07_21-31-27.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 0

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
These tones no longer work for me. It's kind of like if you ring someone's doorbell and run enough times, they'll stop answering the door. One of my goals in life is to see a real UFO or alien. And I feel that we need to contact aliens ourselves because they government is hiding everything from us.

8thsinner

These tones no longer work for me. It's kind of like if you ring someone's doorbell and run enough times, they'll stop answering the door. One of my goals in life is to see a real UFO or alien. And I feel that we need to contact aliens ourselves because they government is hiding everything from us.
Old school works.
Follow the principles of the CE5 and you will.