New Button?

Loopi

The Bearded One
What about an "Not Liked" or "disagree" button? I don't know about the others but I appreciate positive feedback as much as negative...

TnWatchdog

What about an "Not Liked" or "disagree" button? I don't know about the others but I appreciate positive feedback as much as negative...
Just don't subtract the "Not Liked" from the "Liked". He or she is the most "Unliked" on the forum...but some would cherish that title!

Samstwitch

I thought about this at one point too, but I realized in today's world, there is just toooo much negativity out there. Negativity has taken over the world today. :eek:

A 'Dislike' Button would become a tool for negativity, and those who are negative thinkers would take it to town! Some would use it and abuse it. Dislike stamps would put a damper on the posts and make many people feel bad about their comments when people post their 'Dislike' buttons. That would make some members self-conscious and apprehensive about posting.

We don't want negativity on Paranormalis. For this HUGE reason, I am against a 'Dislike' Button. I vote 'No'.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
It seems people are more prone to input their opinion when it's negative. Although negativity is not a problem here and now, I think it would be better to try keeping it that way.

Imagine you're new here, you decide to post thought provoking, crazy content and a few people dislike your posts. It's no big deal, right? But this new member doesn't know the forum very well and will probably don't appreciate it that much. It's kind of similar to what happened to our latest member, Eva, who didn't like having her user title set to "Lurker". It's no big deal, but if you're new here, it can possibly turn you off from posting and enjoying the forum.

Loopi

The Bearded One
True story, didn't think about how some people would respond to that. I only know myself, Thanks for the feedback Sam and Num7