New site claiming it can teach human powered time travel!

9th Wave

travelers are all around you...the human species is contaminated for many centuries.. the human species itself is not even close in the 21st century to the evolutionary monkeys it started as..
Sorry my long lost friend, your mistaken...

The modern day (monkey), is a off-branch of humanoid pre-advanced civilization's tech, that has existed hundreds of thousands of year's.
Primate's such as Homo neanderthalensis came much after the actual homo sapiens d.n.a strand in which never originated on earth to begin with.
Science doesn't disprove this, but nor does modern science claim such a theory or 'conspiracy', for the simple fact of lack of evidence pointing toward extraterrestrial life....
Only then can humans truly evolve from their consciousness and elevate from the matrix program installed into the history of humanity on gaia.
For we as humans are made up of many thing's, mostly reptilian and amphibious in nature.
30% of our brain is called the "triune brain", is what is known as the reptilian complex, and science still can't fully prove how it works.

The human race, has been sectioned off into many different branches, thus was the product of mars, nibiru,etc.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I'm not entirely sure, but I think I know that site.

The owner is a lady who contacted me once, asked me to put down a thread that apparently, one of her former "student" started here. It said that her time travel courses were bogus for some reason. I don't think she bashed her or anything, just told people to be careful and think twice before subscribing. Sounds like the lady didn't like negative feedback...

9th Wave

The owner is a lady who contacted me once, asked me to put down a thread that apparently, one of her former "student" started here. It said that her time travel courses were bogus for some reason. I don't think she bashed her or anything, just told people to be careful and think twice before subscribing. Sounds like the lady didn't like negative feedback...
Anyone trying to gain money off time-travel, isn't legit.

mistertimes

travelers are all around you...the human species is contaminated for many centuries.. the human species itself is not even close in the 21st century to the evolutionary monkeys it started as..

The modern day (monkey), is a off-branch of humanoid pre-advanced civilization's tech, that has existed hundreds of thousands of year's.
Primate's such as Homo neanderthalensis came much after the actual homo sapiens d.n.a strand in which never originated on earth to begin with.
Science doesn't disprove this, but nor does modern science claim such a theory or 'conspiracy', for the simple fact of lack of evidence pointing toward extraterrestrial life....
Only then can humans truly evolve from their consciousness and elevate from the matrix program installed into the history of humanity on gaia.
For we as humans are made up of many thing's, mostly reptilian and amphibious in nature.
30% of our brain is called the "triune brain", is what is known as the reptilian complex, and science still can't fully prove how it works.

The human race, has been sectioned off into many different branches, thus was the product of mars, nibiru,etc.

good post

this forum should have thousands of active members on it.. it is really good forum and the only one of its kind.. its very simple to follow and good thing...it should be developed ..I like how num admin it even though I don't have time to be here a lot...he is a very good admin and really this place is a good thing for history.. with Donald Trump and a forum like this humanity is one step closer to conquer inner and outer space

good times.. are ahead

tflofasho

That's her thing. She's not open minded and very narrow with her thinking and expects people to do the same for her and can't take criticism but is super sensitive when people question her ability to do anything at all. Anyone who can't take criticism and use it to better themselves to their advantage arent good to begin with. Even when they ask for money for a product or service that hasn't been proven to to work with no empirical evidence behind it.

9th Wave

So this site just recently showed up on my google search results, any opinions?

The Only real time traveler Imfo on the internet, can only be found in the black market; A.K.A BLACK-WEB
Is that really true tho? couldn't someone easily post info from the black web to this web? I don't even know what to call it, I guess the grey web would make sense
The black web works off different servers than the normal protocol

9th Wave

good post

this forum should have thousands of active members on it.. it is really good forum and the only one of its kind.. its very simple to follow and good thing...it should be developed ..I like how num admin it even though I don't have time to be here a lot...he is a very good admin and really this place is a good thing for history.. with Donald Trump and a forum like this humanity is one step closer to conquer inner and outer space

good times.. are ahead
I agree!

vortex-T217

The Only real time traveler Imfo on the internet, can only be found in the black market; A.K.A BLACK-WEB
Is that really true tho? couldn't someone easily post info from the black web to this web? I don't even know what to call it, I guess the grey web would make sense
True, but I mean if the people that had access to it were to remember things or take side notes by pen and then post it on this web then that can be done. I use to know someone who claimed they had access to it and even told me how to access it but at the time I was not interested because of all the filth that's said to be on there.

9th Wave

True, but I mean if the people that had access to it were to remember things or take side notes by pen and then post it on this web then that can be done. I use to know someone who claimed they had access to it and even told me how to access it but at the time I was not interested because of all the filth that's said to be on there.
Nothing good can come from it.