newbie with some footage for your discernment

manchesterlight

Me and a friend decided to record a lucid dream meditation after which we fell asleep for ten hours and the full ten hours have been recorded. I have clipped 3 clips from the full length for your discernment aswell as providing you with the link for the full ten hour sleep, the descriptions in each will explain the details. Peace
strange shadowy figure in the night while sleeping

shadow across my shoulder at 29 seconds

ten minutes of mulitple activity

the full ten hours

Num7

Administrator
Staff
This is pretty neat stuff. Do you remember any of your dreams?

I'm not sure what those dark figures are, they appear to always be there when you guys move in your sleep. They don't appear to be caused by your bodies moving though. Do you think those things may be dark entities lurking around?

What are your current theories?

Peregrini

I notice in the first video (25-31) the shadow passes at the same time you adjust your self, move your shoulder. I also hear a sound, perhaps your leg moving as the shadow passes. Your leg may be the source of the shadows throughout.
The light source seems to be from some ambient source, perhaps a window, the shadows could be from outside in that case.
Perhaps for a more complete assessment you could try using 2 cameras. One close in and the other further away giving a complete view of the area and a better clue as to what is causing the shadows.
A set up, pan the room before you go to sleep, would give more detail to consider.
Interesting video though.

manchesterlight

This is pretty neat stuff. Do you remember any of your dreams?

I'm not sure what those dark figures are, they appear to always be there when you guys move in your sleep. They don't appear to be caused by your bodies moving though. Do you think those things may be dark entities lurking around?

What are your current theories?
We do not remeber a thing although the 2 nights prior to this we had quite a heavy social drinking and end of xmas session. This day we were just completely exhausted. The clicking noise occurred throughout the night on the vid. This happened last friday night technically the last time we fell asleep in 2011.
We were in the middle of the engl;ish countryside i was staying with my friend 300 miles from here. We are both quite spiritually aware my friend had a past life regression a few weeks before and has been on an ayuascha retreat earlier in the year. Ive just had a few chakra balancing sessions

manchesterlight

I notice in the first video (25-31) the shadow passes at the same time you adjust your self, move your shoulder. I also hear a sound, perhaps your leg moving as the shadow passes. Your leg may be the source of the shadows throughout.
The light source seems to be from some ambient source, perhaps a window, the shadows could be from outside in that case.
Perhaps for a more complete assessment you could try using 2 cameras. One close in and the other further away giving a complete view of the area and a better clue as to what is causing the shadows.
A set up, pan the room before you go to sleep, would give more detail to consider.
Interesting video though.

i thought that about the shoulder at first, but the shoulder stop movings before the shadow moves and the shadow movemnt was much faster than the shoulder movement. The noise you here happened throughout the night and it wasnt anything we could here and i stayed there 5 nights. thank for ya feedback :0)

Amanda Brown

Wow that is really cool. Did you feel any spirits where you were sleeping? Is there anyway it could of been your leg or a shadow from outside? Was it just you two there alone? What made you want to tape yourself sleeping in the first place? I am just curious.