'Newidian' Alien species

Sam Slagg

One of the species of beings I have dealt with was referred to as a "Newidian." I have no idea how to spell this so it is phonetic. They were said to be known for perfecting a particular technology. Anyone ever heard of these beings? Do you know the technology?

If so, please contact me.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I've never heard of this. Can't find anything on Google, either. Do you have any links?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Google suggests New Indians. Doesn't seem to have anything to do with it. Never heard of them either.

Can you tell us more about how you got to know this?

Sam Slagg

Google suggests New Indians. Doesn't seem to have anything to do with it. Never heard of them either.

Can you tell us more about how you got to know this?
One of the species in my abductions was referred to as a "Newidian." I am looking for another abductee who knows the answer to my question. You will not find this info on google. Only a genuine abductee who has dealt with these particular beings will have the answer.

Sam Slagg

Incidentally, these beings are bungholes and seem to revel in our ignorance. It will be a great day indeed when the human species finally breaks free from their imprisonment.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I have a friend who experienced missing time. He doesn't know if he was abducted or not, but here is what he said:

"Newidian..yeah that's really familiar. I think they were visiting us a lot in the 70's and were known for some sort of technology..."