News Now Pushing the Flu as the Next Danger

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I posted this in politics because I believe government is behind all of this 100%.

First, the flu vanished. (Or it was renamed Covid).

Now, news outlets such as fox (which I don't watch. I just saw it pop up on my phone) are declaring that Covid will be gone by winter and the FLU is the next danger.
How can anyone possibly trust any of this BS? The flu has always been dangerous to the elderly and those with weak immune systems, but they want masks to be permanent.

I guarantee you --- middle eastern style face garb will become permanent. This doesn't make you suspicious in any way? It doesn't raise a red flag?

Scared people can be controlled. It has been proven with the Covid BS. Event 201 was even planned just before this Covid crap. This is all one big experiment in control and sadly, it is working. Our freedoms are being removed one by one. The U.S. Constitution is being ignored. When the judges are also corrupt, you can basically just toss it in the trash.

The flu vanishes one year and is now supposedly going to be dangerous the next year? And the sheep don't find that the least bit odd? Wow, I thought masks worked (according to them)?

I wish people would wake up.

I didn't get the flu shot for the first time and I have not been sick for over a year. I got sick a lot WITH the flu shot. I don't wear masks unless I go to the doctor and they demand it. (I can't walk out. I do need my annual checkup).

It's so frustrating to see how bad this new administration is controlling the sheep. And instead of thinking, they will shame you and ban you and cancel you. Not that I care.

The Reebok store literally told us to GET OUT when we walked in without a mask --- and this is after DeSantis declared we are no longer in a state of emergency.
(We never were). I told the sales guy to move to China and we spent our money elsewhere.

In conclusion, expect more BS because they are bringing the flu back, but will push fear to control you.

Me? Not falling for it.

TimeFlipper

I posted this in politics because I believe government is behind all of this 100%.

First, the flu vanished. (Or it was renamed Covid).

Now, news outlets such as fox (which I don't watch. I just saw it pop up on my phone) are declaring that Covid will be gone by winter and the FLU is the next danger.
How can anyone possibly trust any of this BS? The flu has always been dangerous to the elderly and those with weak immune systems, but they want masks to be permanent.

I guarantee you --- middle eastern style face garb will become permanent. This doesn't make you suspicious in any way? It doesn't raise a red flag?

Scared people can be controlled. It has been proven with the Covid BS. Event 201 was even planned just before this Covid crap. This is all one big experiment in control and sadly, it is working. Our freedoms are being removed one by one. The U.S. Constitution is being ignored. When the judges are also corrupt, you can basically just toss it in the trash.

The flu vanishes one year and is now supposedly going to be dangerous the next year? And the sheep don't find that the least bit odd? Wow, I thought masks worked (according to them)?

I wish people would wake up.

I didn't get the flu shot for the first time and I have not been sick for over a year. I got sick a lot WITH the flu shot. I don't wear masks unless I go to the doctor and they demand it. (I can't walk out. I do need my annual checkup).

It's so frustrating to see how bad this new administration is controlling the sheep. And instead of thinking, they will shame you and ban you and cancel you. Not that I care.

The Reebok store literally told us to GET OUT when we walked in without a mask --- and this is after DeSantis declared we are no longer in a state of emergency.
(We never were). I told the sales guy to move to China and we spent our money elsewhere.

In conclusion, expect more BS because they are bringing the flu back, but will push fear to control you.

Me? Not falling for it.
In the UK every year, elderly people are given a Flu Jab based on the present DNA structure of the virus, which is updated every year...I also believe younger people can get the Flu Jabs if they are prepared to spend a small amount of money on them..

OakFieldAlienz444

People always forget one statement and then instantly fall for the next one.
Flu is gone----ok now we all need to lock down for the flu which we just told you was gone.
lol.

wear a mask, don't wear a mask, take a vaccine, no DON't take a vaccine,
blahblahblahblah.

Do a chicken dance lol.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Sings "Skip to my loo my darling". Is it Lou or Loo? It would make a HUGE difference in meaning.

So, anyone get "the flu" yet?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
People always forget one statement and then instantly fall for the next one.
Flu is gone----ok now we all need to lock down for the flu which we just told you was gone.
lol.

wear a mask, don't wear a mask, take a vaccine, no DON't take a vaccine,
blahblahblahblah.

Do a chicken dance lol.

At this point in time, I have more faith in the chicken dance. I shall do it. (No, you cannot watch).