Next Step of the Cabal's Plan? UFOs? An Alien Invasion?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I've read in many places online that the Cabal (shadow world government) will plan and execute the next step of their plan. COVID is now pretty over, so they're ready to proceed.

Many folks on forums like GPL and ATS believe the next step is an alien invasion. Real or fake? Both? No idea.

Here are 2 discussions about it:

It's a pretty popular topic that keeps popping up now and then. When it comes to UFOs, there's so much noise, it's hard to know what's real from what's not. Why not use this to their advantage?

1689540162138.png

Do you think it's possible? What happens next?

OakFieldAlienz444

The new world order in my opinion is both the government and a bunch of evil aliens.
So the evil aliens wiped a whole bunch of us out with COVID and now they might invade
with the help of the elites and kill everyone on earth except them.

It might be a real invasion but it ultimately doesn't entirely matter,
because if the threat is genetically modified spider monkeys with huge
eyes and gray skin or government baddies in alien suits does it really matter?

False flags are just as dangerous as a real threat and can be used as pretexts
so real or fake may not even matter.

Secretman3811

I've read in many places online that the Cabal (shadow world government) will plan and execute the next step of their plan. COVID is now pretty over, so they're ready to proceed.

Many folks on forums like GPL and ATS believe the next step is an alien invasion. Real or fake? Both? No idea.

Here are 2 discussions about it:

It's a pretty popular topic that keeps popping up now and then. When it comes to UFOs, there's so much noise, it's hard to know what's real from what's not. Why not use this to their advantage?

View attachment 16776

Do you think it's possible? What happens next?
If it fake what if ET land and come out as super pretty lady but would you go to her and found out she is a evil alien?
You be dead

Secretman3811

The new world order in my opinion is both the government and a bunch of evil aliens.
So the evil aliens wiped a whole bunch of us out with COVID and now they might invade
with the help of the elites and kill everyone on earth except them.

It might be a real invasion but it ultimately doesn't entirely matter,
because if the threat is genetically modified spider monkeys with huge
eyes and gray skin or government baddies in alien suits does it really matter?

False flags are just as dangerous as a real threat and can be used as pretexts
so real or fake may not even matter.
Create more fear for people

OakFieldAlienz444

Questions for you have you ever visit Corba 2012 website? It about the good et that stoping the dark et

No but if you've followed all my posts you'd know that I don't think all
the aliens are evil. I think we might be defining what an alien is all wrong
but I don't think everything ET is bad. the universe is too big.

BlastTyrant

I think the fake Alien invasion is a good guess honestly, with all the disclosure and sightings lately it wouldn't be shocking to start having some "terror attacks" happen and no one knows how or who did it, until one super detective notices a small ship before the attack. I am fairly confident that is what the Las Vegas UFO landing was, a first attempt to convince the public we are under invasion.

Our Gov is truly evil even more are the people who are pulling their strings.

With elections next year i can really see that being a possibility, without getting into political jargon i think we are about to really see a shit show, but with everything going on UFO invasion is a good top guess.

Also Putin finally losing it mentally and launching nukes is a good option, either way whether attacks here on earth or from outer space i think we will see a War with SOMETHING in 2024 - 2025