Nightmares becoming real.

MODAT7

With my health problems, I usually don't remember my dreams as they are unpleasant. This morning I had a dream that we were driving around my old university town looking for cheap gas. There wasn't any to be found. It was all $10/gallon or higher.

I take this to mean to vote for Biden's LWO in 2024 so this can come true. :poop:

Secretman3811

With my health problems, I usually don't remember my dreams as they are unpleasant. This morning I had a dream that we were driving around my old university town looking for cheap gas. There wasn't any to be found. It was all $10/gallon or higher.

I take this to mean to vote for Biden's LWO in 2024 so this can come true. :poop:

I have dream of Christian get behead during the NWO time I mean when I was teenager when I was young I keep on thinking of behead and now what this nwo happen

BlastTyrant

That is funny too, because i just heard on the radio that the cost per barrel is down, yet gas is going up.

We will see it drop massively around election time and then be reminded presidents dont control gas prices.

Parazite1986

I had a dream about being underground with my mom during NWO time and that we are not to get outside during the curfew. Then I got into an ancient cave system and saw the inside of Tower of Babel with the sky showing.

The last dream before this, we didn’t have money for groceries.

OakFieldAlienz444

i'm a millennial but i still think in terms of economics like most basic things being sold for a few cents like in the 50's
is a much better idea. Most people my age seem to think getting ripped off is great.

BlastTyrant

One of my most vivid visions that i always keep a eye out for involved a assassination

I remember being shown a scene of a man holding a small rally with supporters when out of the crowd someone ran up and shot the man, the being that was with me told me the man who was shot was a good man and that his death would be the start of a really bad timeline.

Rest of my nightmares if they came true we wouldnt be here talking about it on the net lol