No bullshit - I am from 2039 and I'm here to help you

lapis blue

“Well, I personally don't belive in the worldline theory, which makes the entire discussion moot because it means you can't change the known. (The unknown is fair game though, which can include interpretations of known events. Think Doctor Who and the Teselecta)”

The world line theory is true! I personally witnessed the arrival of TTs back in the later part of July 2005. (They do not travel alone. They travel as a unit.) I posted what I had seen on the Conspiracy Café forum in 2006, under the title “Possible Arrival/Departure…” username Gnostic. I shared a bus ride with a young man who was a part of this TT unit I had witnessed.

“As far as unintended consequences go, so could showing up here. Butterfly effect. The only possible reason for someone to show up here saying they need to change a bad future is if one of us directly impacts it, and even then, why not contact them directly? It just doesn't make sense.”

They do contact them directly.
surreal-photoshop-tutorials-22.jpg

walt willis

I would like to know more about what it was like to see a real time traveler.

Some time in the future the possibility of us humans being able to travel around in time/space is rather high.

So if that is true then there must be people out there that are here now.

Brian Jung

As he told, timelines are different. So if time travel ( actually dimensional travel ) is possible, there is no reason that time travel from future comes on our timeline. And even they comes here, why do they have to say explicitly they are time travelers? Probably most of them are for sightseeing.

Brian Jung

Some time in the future the possibility of us humans being able to travel around in time/space is rather high.

As he told, timelines are different. So if time travel ( actually dimensional travel ) is possible, there is no reason that time travel from future comes on our timeline. And even they comes here, why do they have to say explicitly they are time travelers? Probably most of them are for sightseeing.

And keep it in mind that the university is infinite according to the observation and we still don't know what is composed of the great hollow ( so-called dark matter ). There is no problem for infinite worlds to exist in the viewpoint of science.

Ayasano

Ask Ukraine about this.

Harte
About what exactly? Their reliance on other nations for imported goods? Like I said, it's the same for almost any country.
"Imported goods?

How about imported Russian tanks and weaponry?

Harte

I'm not sure what your point is. We were discussing globalization and its benefits, not invasions and warfare, which are basically the exact opposite. (Decreased cooperation vs. increased cooperation)

Brian Jung

And keep it in mind that the university is infinite according to the observation and we still don't know what is composed of the great hollow ( so-called dark matter ). There is no problem for infinite worlds to exist in the viewpoint of science.
And I would like to point out multi-world interpretation of quantum physics strongly support the mutli-timeline theory.

Ayasano

And I would like to point out multi-world interpretation of quantum physics strongly support the mutli-timeline theory.

Whereas General Relativity supports a single-timeline theory via closed timelike curves. The questions is: which side of the line will a theory of quantum gravity fall on?

Brian Jung

Whereas General Relativity supports a single-timeline theory via closed timelike curves. The questions is: which side of the line will a theory of quantum gravity fall on?
What part of General Relativity or Special Relativity Theory supports timeline theories? The interpretations of quantum physics are related with uncertainty principle and the collapse of wave-function.

IroncladMarshmallow

About what exactly? Their reliance on other nations for imported goods? Like I said, it's the same for almost any country.
"Imported goods?

How about imported Russian tanks and weaponry?

Harte

I'm not sure what your point is. We were discussing globalization and its benefits, not invasions and warfare, which are basically the exact opposite. (Decreased cooperation vs. increased cooperation)
Where ya from, dude? I don't get into the "my country is better than yours" arguments much. I'm from the US, which, like most countries, has its good and bad points. I don't approve of our current "leadership", but I believe all things are fixable with sufficient and consistent effort.