No bullshit - I am from 2039 and I'm here to help you

Michael Ford

Michael Ford

Michael,

Describe your time travel device in full detail.
In 2039, scientists made 10 time macines which were to be sold to civilans. They were expensive, but I managed to afford one. You don't have to be a scientist to use it. There is a simple console on which you set a date you want to go to. You can not always go anytime. You can also put coordinates for where to go. Civilan machines can only go 30 years to past and cannot go to future. After I travel in past, I cannot travel anywhere but back in my time. That was made to prevent problems in travel.

Michael Ford

Unless one of us specifically is instrumental in avoiding a bad future, why would you be posting here instead of, say, convincing the UN of your authenticity? There are far, far more powerful people who could enact an actual change. If you need the public at large to be aware, why not prove yourself to the media?
You think that's easy? Call UN, you wanna chat with the president? I just want to raise the awarness of danger of nuclear weapons in this few days I'll stay here. If any country (US or Russia) launches nukes, half of world population dies. Every family is halved. You press the button to launch the nuke, you halved your family. Russia nukes, US will nuke back AND it could be other way around. It could all end like Dr. Strangelove, but it won't be funny.

paradox404

Michael are you aware that the government of the US and its slaves actively change history *cough* 1984 style *cough*. As far as I have researched and based on (unbaised) character profiles, it is more likely the US nukes itself to start WW3. Just something to note, what is the main similarity between multiculturalism and communism? The answer is they both assume everyone is equal, but this assumption is not real. This creates friction and destroys a country from within, thus allowing for a civil war to initiate martial law, thus again allowing for the US to easily bomb itself while everyone is distracted. Much the same way the Nazis took over Germany after the friction from WW1, thus allowing for WW2.

I do have some questions:
How does the machine initiate and stabilse the connection to other Worldline ?
How does the machine vent the harmful rays?
How many singularities and celsium clocks does it have?
How exactly are the electron guns configured and how much energy does the containment system use when active?
Describe the events during and leading up to WW3?
In particular, do any nuclear weapons get detonated on the blue mountains near Sydney?
During your 80 year jumps,how much divergence is created before the unit breaks away?
Are you aware of the dangers of a one world government in your time or shortly after? (I'm talking about the UN.)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I have a problem with there being no proof provided. Michael did say in his opening statement that he can prove he is a time traveler.

And then he states that we will have a nuclear war. Yet denies his time machine can travel into our future.

The problem I see is that if he can't even go forward one day to see future events, then how could he know that our timeline will have a nuclear war?

It appears Michael's statements are inconsistent. It is becoming obvious that there is no time traveler here. Just another fraudster.

Sanyam Deshi

Since you don't seem to be providing evidence easily, I will be direct with my request:

Please provide a list of at least 10 major events that take place in the future, with the year that each takes place included next to each one.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Unless one of us specifically is instrumental in avoiding a bad future, why would you be posting here instead of, say, convincing the UN of your authenticity? There are far, far more powerful people who could enact an actual change. If you need the public at large to be aware, why not prove yourself to the media?
You think that's easy? Call UN, you wanna chat with the president? I just want to raise the awarness of danger of nuclear weapons in this few days I'll stay here. If any country (US or Russia) launches nukes, half of world population dies. Every family is halved. You press the button to launch the nuke, you halved your family. Russia nukes, US will nuke back AND it could be other way around. It could all end like Dr. Strangelove, but it won't be funny.

What will be the date of this supposed attack?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Einstein has a good point. How do you know if there is going to be a nuclear attack if you can't travel to the future?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Michael,

Describe your time travel device in full detail.
In 2039, scientists made 10 time macines which were to be sold to civilans. They were expensive, but I managed to afford one. You don't have to be a scientist to use it. There is a simple console on which you set a date you want to go to. You can not always go anytime. You can also put coordinates for where to go. Civilan machines can only go 30 years to past and cannot go to future. After I travel in past, I cannot travel anywhere but back in my time. That was made to prevent problems in travel.

Please describe the technology.