Not just crows now

8thsinner

The other day I mentioned a little about the how and when math starts becoming a foundational aspect for a spiritually evolving species and that some birds have already learned this. But now, evidently, so have bees. So now those little beautiful buggers can levitate and count...
Wonder what species is next as we enter the 5th dimensional earth realm.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Animals are smarter than we think they are. They understand language a lot more, too. I'm not saying they know every word we say, but animals like cats and dogs can form sentences using buttons. So, math doesn't surprise me. My pond gator undestands pointing. It takes him 5 seconds to respond, but he'll look in the direction if I tell him to and if he wants to.

8thsinner

Animals are smarter than we think they are. They understand language a lot more, too. I'm not saying they know every word we say, but animals like cats and dogs can form sentences using buttons. So, math doesn't surprise me. My pond gator undestands pointing. It takes him 5 seconds to respond, but he'll look in the direction if I tell him to and if he wants to.

Yeah i've seen the pet buttons.
And couldn't agree more about animals, they communicate on vibration so they know what you're thinking but they can also learn the spoken languages too despite more languages being corrupted and as inverted as possible. By that I mean the vibration of a thought and the words we use aren't aligned. Most animals can figure this out but pets even more so because they get used to us and our ways...

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yeah i've seen the pet buttons.
And couldn't agree more about animals, they communicate on vibration so they know what you're thinking but they can also learn the spoken languages too despite more languages being corrupted and as inverted as possible. By that I mean the vibration of a thought and the words we use aren't aligned. Most animals can figure this out but pets even more so because they get used to us and our ways...

Right. A wild animal needs to learn our "language", even if it's body language. A pet, like a child, learns. Part of taming a wild animal includes teaching it communication methods. Animals also teach us!