not sure if im in the right place? help? telekinesis

theguy856

i don't know where to start. idk if i'm loosing my mind or what? i will start off with my "symptoms".

1. i will space out sometimes and my body will move an when i snap out of it what ever i spaced out staring at will be moving in sync with my body.

2. it happens without me trying or thinking sometimes. for example i was putting together a computer desk yesterday and i was tightening a screw with an allen wrench an i look down and i'm not even touching the wrench it was just my fingers were really close to it while i spun the wrench in a circle but weren't touching them. now i think about it i was kinda spaced out then too but not fully.

i always had a feeling i could do something like that because small things happened all the time. i didn't think i could go as far as it could last night. i went to my room an i tried to move things again. i couldn't move things like a lighter or something "big". i went to a string an paper an tissues in a box i could move them back an forth a little bit. at that point i didnt know what to do. i called my mom upstairs she was staying at my place for a few days. i told her to watch. i did it with the string. she said it was nothing then i moved to the tissues in the tissue box an it started moving a lot with my hand motions i made. i would go really slow an have some space away from them so it would not be from wind or static. my mom tried and couldn't. my mom told me to stop an said i was freaking her out an she left. i went back downstairs an i did it again with this bag thing that held screws to build the table. i got a shower an while i was in there i did the same to the shower curtain..

now today i tried some of these things an i cant do any of it. im so confused. especially since my mom saw it an realized it was unnatural an got freaked out so its not all in my head. is this telekinesis? how do i use it or make it stronger? how can i use it at will an not random times?
am i normal?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
i don't know where to start. idk if i'm loosing my mind or what? i will start off with my "symptoms".

1. i will space out sometimes and my body will move an when i snap out of it what ever i spaced out staring at will be moving in sync with my body.

2. it happens without me trying or thinking sometimes. for example i was putting together a computer desk yesterday and i was tightening a screw with an allen wrench an i look down and i'm not even touching the wrench it was just my fingers were really close to it while i spun the wrench in a circle but weren't touching them. now i think about it i was kinda spaced out then too but not fully.

i always had a feeling i could do something like that because small things happened all the time. i didn't think i could go as far as it could last night. i went to my room an i tried to move things again. i couldn't move things like a lighter or something "big". i went to a string an paper an tissues in a box i could move them back an forth a little bit. at that point i didnt know what to do. i called my mom upstairs she was staying at my place for a few days. i told her to watch. i did it with the string. she said it was nothing then i moved to the tissues in the tissue box an it started moving a lot with my hand motions i made. i would go really slow an have some space away from them so it would not be from wind or static. my mom tried and couldn't. my mom told me to stop an said i was freaking her out an she left. i went back downstairs an i did it again with this bag thing that held screws to build the table. i got a shower an while i was in there i did the same to the shower curtain..

now today i tried some of these things an i cant do any of it. im so confused. especially since my mom saw it an realized it was unnatural an got freaked out so its not all in my head. is this telekinesis? how do i use it or make it stronger? how can i use it at will an not random times?
am i normal?

It could be that you're an alien hybrid and don't know it. Nothing good can come of that.

titorite

am i normal?

Hello my brother,
You are normal.

Not everyone can do as you can. But some can. I know you are being honest. From experience. Your finding yourself is not unlike my own experience. I started noticing in late puberty which I suspect that is where you are? Late teens?

I am not sure if the world runs on faith or not... I know this much about it, I took the james randi educational foundation million dollar challenge. If you can prove something paranormal to them they will pay out one million bucks. I am telekintetic of about the same strength as you. (you can break clouds too) Other pyschics advised me to stay away from them. I did not listen because I wanted the money right? It turns out the power of skepticism and cynisism are legitimate power ... anti faith. The dark side for lack of a better term. And when these skeptics and cynics gather in groups their anti faith only gets stronger and it can effect me (and I suspect you) if they are aware of what you are doing.

So be careful about sharing this information in the real world...

Also be mindful of sharing it online. People can still find me by googling my real name in the james randi foundation junk.... sometimes I take heat for it. I will still talk about this online but I have taken measures now to guard my real name online. That said, a youtube video would be freaking sweet! Their are others that have made youtube videos too. I have to make one myself.

The more you practice the stronger you will get. Have you tried adjusting the size of the flame from lighters or candles? I would recommend bics if you wanna train on lighters. Just don't start smoking. IF you already smoke never start again. Also avoid alcohol. It will suppress your ability while it is in your system. Their are drugs that can increase the ability. I highly discourage using them. Body Builders sag after they use roids. The mind is not so different. Just practice. Try splitting some clouds. Then try to split some clouds with out having them dissipate on you. That second one is a doozy. :D Practice on everything. The more you practice the stronger you will get. The more you focus your attention the more control you will have over it and how it is utilized. And if you find yourself not being able to do something for a moment maybe consider taking a rest. Like any action utilizing any kind of energy, you can wear yourself out. Sometimes simple rest is all that is required.

I hope I get to hear more from you. It is a rare treat when I get to converse with another telekinetic.

theguy856

titorite im glad you answered after the first comment i thought i wasnt going to be taken searious an thought of as a troll. i am in my late teens i am 19. i would really like to hear more from you if you can inbox or somthing. that would help a lot. also after my moms reaction i dont think ill be telling anyone about this that i see off the internet.

titorite

titorite im glad you answered after the first comment i thought i wasnt going to be taken searious an thought of as a troll. i am in my late teens i am 19. i would really like to hear more from you if you can inbox or somthing. that would help a lot. also after my moms reaction i dont think ill be telling anyone about this that i see off the internet.

It is ok... YOu can tell folks if you are discerning... IT is something I always tell a girl friend about at some point. Or did till I married. For obvious reasons when one spends alot of time with a chic or dude in those close settings it comes up. Terrible puns but honest too. YOu know shes looking at you , your breaking a cloud, she doesn't put one and two together and wonders why your spacing out lol.... I have shown some friends in the past... One of them picked up on it for a moment but then he got all pissy with me over petty shit and never spoke with me again :(

BlastTyrant

My suggestion would be to Meditate need to clear your mind, which is what you do when you space out, practicing clearing anf focusing can help with it greatly.

titorite

My suggestion would be to Meditate need to clear your mind, which is what you do when you space out, practicing clearing anf focusing can help with it greatly.

Is that meditation? I thought I was just increasing the amount of my focus and attention.

BlastTyrant

no one can tell you how, you have to find out the best way your self, i personal cannot meditate my mind wont allow it. But for others a Dim Room Incense and what ever else you need to get relaxed.