November 2012

BlastTyrant

Ron Paul 2012 is who i will put on the ballet. But We are talking politics so voting really has no merit the person who will win has been long decided the elections are only a formality to make the people believe they have a say

Samstwitch

Ron Paul 2012 is who i will put on the ballet. But We are talking politics so voting really has no merit the person who will win has been long decided the elections are only a formality to make the people believe they have a say

Actually this is a prediction for November 2012 thread. Politics are tied in to my predictions, but it is more about civil unrest.

You are basically correct about what you say. The Elections manipulated by the Media, and they are rigged to a large degree, and sometimes completely fraudulent (like 2000 & 2004 elections), but there is power with the people, if they would only use it.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
My prediction for the "day after".
Romney wins a close election. The usual "wack jobs" come out of the woodwork and claim "Romney "stole" the election and the Republicans are going to cut the government re-distribution of wealth to the "poor" ." All the "Democrat dependents" suckling at the Government teet, believe the propaganda and hype and begin rioting against the loss of their "Government Benefits".
Obama tries to declare Martial Law before he leaves office in an attempt to hold off the January 20th 2013 change of power.
More riots ensue as a result of the Obama power grab.
The SHTF!
See "my post" about the worst case scenario for another approach.
The Worst Case Scenario | Paranormalis

I just posted a similar scenario: before I read your scenario of Romney winning and Obama declaring martial law because of a major event taking place before Romney can take office in January. Also the martial law imposed upon by Obama to stay president

Himalayan Hermit

My prediction for the "day after".
Romney wins a close election. The usual "wack jobs" come out of the woodwork and claim "Romney "stole" the election and the Republicans are going to cut the government re-distribution of wealth to the "poor" ." All the "Democrat dependents" suckling at the Government teet, believe the propaganda and hype and begin rioting against the loss of their "Government Benefits".
Obama tries to declare Martial Law before he leaves office in an attempt to hold off the January 20th 2013 change of power.
More riots ensue as a result of the Obama power grab.
The SHTF!
See "my post" about the worst case scenario for another approach.
The Worst Case Scenario | Paranormalis

I just posted a similar scenario: before I read your scenario of Romney winning and Obama declaring martial law because of a major event taking place before Romney can take office in January. Also the martial law imposed upon by Obama to stay president
Hey Professor, are you using the HDR or remote viewing? Ok just kidding. I'll wait and see how accurate the hunch is...may be something big is coming :cautious:

HDRKID

My prediction for Best Buy is coming in. They had super poor earnings. Last year 48 cents and this year a penny. That means that there is no recovery. Well, there never was.
z

Samstwitch

I predict Obama will win another term (either by voters or any other means), and the day after the November elections many Obama haters are gonna totally lose it and get very violent. I predict civil unrest across America. How much discord will there be, I cannot say, but that's my prediction beginning the day after Election day in November 2012 and onward into 2013.

Because it will be Obama's final term, it will be no-holds-barred.

Well, the first part of my prediction came true...Obama has been re-elected. Now let us see if the second part of my prediction comes true...Civil Unrest! We shall see.