NSA Classifies Information About Flight MH370 Investigation

Num7

Administrator
Staff
This is not what you would call a big surprise. The National Security Agency has classified information about Malaysian Airlines Flight MH370. Two things to think about here. One is obvious. What do they know and why are they hiding it? If this plane simply crashed and they just don’t know where it is, then why would any information surrounding the investigation be a big secret? Why would it even be a concern of the NSA in the first place? Clearly, there has to be some reason that the information is being classified, and they don’t want us to know what that reason is.

The second thing is not as obvious. For weeks, mainstream media news sources, especially CNN, lived and died coverage of the search for MH370. They had roundtable discussions, breaking news alerts every time someone found a piece of plastic wrapper in the ocean, and tons of useless speculation. So, why on Earth would the story we are reporting here not even make the mainstream news cycle? That’s right. You will not hear one iota of coverage in the mainstream media about the NSA classifying this information, which incidentally is by far the most damning evidence that there is more to this than we are being told to come to the surface yet. It’s just another glaring example of the mainstream media catering to the agenda of those that control it, and another glaring example of our government not being completely up front with us about what is going on. After all, why would the United States even be involved in this at all? Oh, there is a reason, and maybe one day we will find out what that reason is. Perhaps when the plane resurfaces somewhere that it isn’t supposed to be.

Source and video:
NSA Classifies Information About Flight MH370 Investigation | Common Sense Conspiracy Common Sense Conspiracy

Khaos

where the wild things are
I think the two with stolen passports have something to do with it. Ever notice how they didn't go really in depth into those two? They just simply mentioned they had stolen passports and boarded the plane and then they were wiped off the suspects table.

BlastTyrant

I do honestly believe the plane will be used as a False Flag attack, i do not believe with all the technology we have we cannot find a Large passenger plane, it was taken on purpose and will end up being used in a attack on american soil.

the fact NSA is covering it up now as well tells me this is more likely going to happen, or it will be used as a excuse to start a war. Nothing good will come of this for us.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Just like 9/11 hm? Don't kill me for saying that, please. I just think there's a bit more to the 9/11 story than the government is letting on.

Though in this case, it could backfire and be revealed as a scandal. There is a lot of heat and pressure on the NSA, everyone knows what they are up to, before snowden, very few people knew, now after snowden, everyone knows. This airplane disaster is well known.

Granted, common sense doesn't exist like it once did, but there are people out there who are going to connect the dots and are in the right positions to do something about it when the dots are connected. Maybe 12 years ago this wasn't the case for 9/11 but this is 2014, your privacy is our business.