Obama as Lincoln

Anonynez

Lincoln didn't like black people tho...

No, Galileo...he didnt. He felt they were inferior actually. He was probably about as ignorant as every other ignorant human being that inhabited the earth in the late 19th Century. He was more worried about his legacy as a POLITICIAN, but he did care about this country. It is of my opinion, as many historians, that his decision to emancipate came simply on the premise that he would be remembered as a President that could bring people together both politically and civilly.

titorite

To my eyes, I see a very large shoe that has not yet dropped.

State sponsored health care doctors recommending home health care checks for new parents and the mentally questionable. Gun checks, check points, searchs of all kinds at any time, TSA,DHS, gitmo, africa china russia N day......

That shoe is in the process of dropping at this moment in history.

I think We are being witness to the free-fall

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
This is a dumb thread: Obama will never make it on the $5.00 bill in a hundred years of now. LOL

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
This is a dumb thread: Obama will never make it on the $5.00 bill in a hundred years of now. LOL

Rewrite:
This is a dumb thread: Obama will never make it on the $5.00 bill in the next hundred years from now. LOL
People will say: "Obama" " Who is he in a hundred years form now"

Samstwitch

Hi Professor, Just to clarify...this is not a dumb thread. It is about how Obama has tried to be the next Abraham Lincoln, which is exactly what John Titor said happened on his Timeline...only it happened three years later on our Timeline.
JOHN TITOR: "...The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights..."