October 14th ZOMG

Jeff

Re: October 14th ZOMG

LOL I would totally not go in to work. Id just sit there watching the news all day. Id be scared to go outside.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well I do believe I would try to find the highest ground around. and take a good spotting scope at least 60x or even a small tellahscope and have a look around. you should have a few hundred mile viewing range. not much more I could do :confused: ................ah hell we can always offer them a shot of Quervo and a budwiser, askem if they got a smoke.???????????????????????

Num7

Administrator
Staff

kc wildman said:
well I do believe I would try to find the highest ground around. and take a good spotting scope at least 60x or even a small tellahscope and have a look around. you should have a few hundred mile viewing range. not much more I could do :confused: ................ah hell we can always offer them a shot of Quervo and a budwiser, askem if they got a smoke.???????????????????????
Yep, same for me, except I would try to know why they are here, before getting to a high spot. Watch the tv, check on the internet. In worst cases, get in your safe spot as fast as you can!

If they were going to attack us, I don't think we should now it before.

All this being said, that's IF they ever show up.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

there won't be anyplace you can hide from them. you won't have any weapons tech. that will be effective. best to keep a close eye on them at all times. look for any weakness. hints of there plans by moves made.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I hope it's not gonna end in a war of the worlds patern, with them, killing us. uh.

Maybe that makes sense, I'm reading this right now, it talks about a secret UN metting taking place.
Exopolitics Comment 80

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster

I realy don't think so. I don't have any thing to go on but my feelings. but I just don't think so.

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I wonder if the aliens are going to come earlier, or are they going to be late ?
How do we know they are coming on that date anyway ?