Ohio Man Encounters and Photographs Multiple ‘Bigfoot Creatures’

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
HOWLAND, Ohio — A man in Trumbull County says he was able to take two pictures of a group of “Bigfoots”.

The man releasing the pictures, a 45-year-old union plumber who provided his full name but requested to remain anonymous, told Cryptozoology News that the event took place last March during a hike in the snowy woods with his dog.

“It was around noon, me and my dog had been in the woods for about half hour,” he said. “Then, the dog started to raise her head straight up in the air and she was taking deep breaths.”

Reportedly, as the dog picked up the scent, her owner was guided to the sighting spot.

“She was scared. Marching forward through the snow, I see movement ahead on the other side of the creek around and near a fallen tree.”

That’s when the eyewitness claims he noticed the four creatures next to a fallen tree by a creek.

“There was one sitting, looking at me. There was a big one leaning out of what I believe is a shelter they made out of the root of the tree. I also saw what looked like two more crouching on the back side of the root,” he explained. “They were dark brown, almost black color. I’m 6’4″ and I knew they were a lot bigger than me.”

He says that, after comforting her dog and trying not to keep eye contact with the animals, he managed to capture a pair of photographs.

“I paused a few seconds, then I raised up with my left hand and when I heard my phone click, I held it for a second I then got up without looking over at them.”

The photographs, taken with an iPhone5 “no more than 10 seconds apart”, show a dark gorilla-like silhouette seemingly sitting on a tree root in the center of the snowy landscape. No other shapes were immediately noticeable in the picture.

The alleged Bigfoot creatures sit on top of the tree root

The man shared a zoomed in version of the original photograph in order to enhance the claimed details of the animal

“Look to the far right of the first picture to the right side of the black tree. Note his legs are weird but there is a tree laying down just in front of him that has snow on it.”

The man said he was watching the creatures for about one minute before storming out of the woods as he felt the fear taking over.

“I didn’t even follow the tracks I made getting to the area. I totally made a b-line to get out,” he says.

He states that 12 days later he went back to the area in order to investigate, and was able to gather additional photographs of the same spot. Not surprisingly, he says, the root trees were now empty.

“After the snow melt nothing in the pics, but note where the one was sitting, there is nothing there.”

The plumber says this is the exact spot where the creatures were hanging out just 12 days earlier

“I have probably shown close to 30 people my pictures and I’d say over 20 believe me, others have said that it’s raccoons, a bear den, and someone’s pet monkey got loose. A few don’t see anything.”

But the plumber, who says this was “the most frightening day” of his life, says that he is sure that what he saw that afternoon were clearly Bigfoot creatures.

“They didn’t harm me or chase me but you never know. I’m not gonna argue, I just know people need to know these things are out there. It’s been almost three months and there hasn’t been one day go by that I don’t zoom in or look at these pictures,” he said.

And apparently, the Howland man is not the only one to have seen the purported creatures in the Buckeye State. In late May, two hikers claimed to have seen a similar animal on a field in Canfield, just 15 miles south of the plumber’s reported sighting location.

“They are here in this area and they are real. I know 100%,” said the man.

The post Ohio Man Encounters and Photographs Multiple ‘Bigfoot Creatures’ appeared first on Cryptozoology News.