Ok my last story now...

C_jami

I was in Italy was 16 at the time running around the streets of Rome after really seen the biggest part of the country before that .. A lady stop me on the road She got a chair on her hand .. Yes a chair she was reading in cards in the street. She stop me without asking me for money she told me she is off for the day but she only want to tell me something and ya she told me .. She told me I will die when I will be 27. I continue my running without thinking much of what she told me .. Mmm many things happen I the main time .. Will tell u later .. I'm Germany Munich I was 20 Completely forgot about that episode in Italy mmm ... Guess what another lady stop me this time I was in rush but she grab me from my hand steer in to my eyes and told me the same. Never had any illness other then a normal flue or u don't know what when I was kid .. I told a few people and I told my mam once and she told me not to think about as if I really believe it I can't shut down my system at 27 .. I am not scared I am just confuse as I believe to Se extraterrestrial things ..exorcism.. Paranormal .. Strange ... Power .. And I feel like I don't belong anywhere I can't stay next to my family more then a few weeks and the rest is me running for answers everywhere in the world but why abroad !!?? And why I cry when night come and I steer to the sky ?!? Pffffff please someone block me in this blog Please !!
azedybyn.jpg

Ernistine

You're not alone.
Don't you ever tell yourself you are. There are other people out there who feel the same way, but they're not.
You're not alone.
As for what the women have said, you could have been marked.

C_jami

You're not alone.
Don't you ever tell yourself you are. There are other people out there who feel the same way, but they're not.
You're not alone.
As for what the women have said, you could have been marked.
What do you mean about the mark ?really curious about this because I just turn 26 in September so I don't have much to go if is real ...

Thank you for the answer. Reading more on this blog I understand that I am not alone : )

Ernistine

You could have been marked by someone, or something. As in they left something on you, perhaps it gives off an aura of some sort. Has anything paranormal happened while you were young? Something very....life changing?

C_jami

Yea. I was 12-13 can't remember exactly ... Is a bit embarrassing but ... Anyway. On Easter night. I was home alone. My mam and dad was at my grandma and I should be with some close friends from school and my brother at home. My brother was somewhere else then the other people don't ask them
To come or they didn't come anymore. Then I turn a bit depressed and sad. Not shore about what was the reason exactly. And I take all the medicine I founds in the house. With a full bottle of vodka. I am talking about a lots of pils nearly impossible to survive. Guess what that was my first paranormal feeling :)) my family never find out. I wake up just a bit before they come home and clean the mess. In my sleep or my deep sleep... I vomits all the pils can you imagine the all bed was green I remember it was green and I was just feeling nothing after. Anyway that was a crazy think I did when I was a kid and never again I believe is there where it all started. Is like something look me out the worlds .... I lost many of the feelings to .. Lost maybe not but I can control any emotion very very nice :)

BlastTyrant

The beautiful part about the future is it cannot be predicted, there has been no way to solidly say what WILL or will not happen in the future. We are ever changing and therefor altering our future :)

BlastTyrant

Whoops double post, seems to be a bit of delay in the forums. um i guess ignore this one?
Here have a picture to ignore the fact i double posted on accident.
IMAGE$7E62167C8DC070E2.jpg

TnWatchdog

I agree with Blast...the future is constantly changing and so is your future. The lady in Italy may have been on drugs or under demonic influences when reading the cards. I have had run ins with the devil from time to time and I tell him to get lost as he is a loser so do the same. Just realize you will have a great year at 26, 27, 28, and on until we all go out. lol. Seriously, think positive and don't let the lady from Italy pull you down to her level as she may have been a depressed person who gets a kick out of screwing with people. Oh yes, my sister does tarot card readings for a living and has told me that outcomes can change and initial readings could be false...all dependent on interpretations.

C_jami

I agree with Blast...the future is constantly changing and so is your future. The lady in Italy may have been on drugs or under demonic influences when reading the cards. I have had run ins with the devil from time to time and I tell him to get lost as he is a loser so do the same. Just realize you will have a great year at 26, 27, 28, and on until we all go out. lol. Seriously, think positive and don't let the lady from Italy pull you down to her level as she may have been a depressed person who gets a kick out of screwing with people. Oh yes, my sister does tarot card readings for a living and has told me that outcomes can change and initial readings could be false...all dependent on interpretations.
Thank you. I need to be honest in my mind I have a curiosity to see if anything will happen next year. I expect my future to be changed to maybe I won't really die ... Maybe at 27 a part of will die forever and I will start on a new level. :)) for now I am just chilling .... Did you know that there was two different person in two different country who read the same. This is the mystery ...

Phil Wainwright

Again, can I try to add an objective view here..... Because first of all, (much as I am against violence) you should have thrown a large rock at this woman.... How could anyone say that to anyone with a clear conscience? What complete and utter tosh (trying not to type the words I want there)

I am not sure if the following is a 'thought experiment' or if it happened, but it raises a question....

A young man visits a fortune teller at a fair, and asks for his palm to be read.
The fortune teller says "You have no future"
The young chap dies in a car accident on his way home......

So the question is, was the fortune teller genuine and accurately predicted what was going to happen? Well, as it was a fairground side show, possibly even if it were possible, the chances of someone that good being in a fairground side show is slim, lets be honest here......

The most likely thing is that the young man, filled with concern about the news he has just got was distracted and made a mistake in his driving. Now that is a far more likely scenario. I guess if you had not been running, I reckon there would then have been a request for money to 'cure' whatever was hanging over your head......

I accept there will be people on the forum who will even now be shouting 'Unbeliever' and pointing computer stained fingers at me (line from mcgoohans blues, sorry) but there will be people who will condemn me for being a sceptic. But if someone was good enough to be able to make that prediction, why do it? if there is nothing that can be done, would it not be better to let you enjoy your time?...... If you had been walking, not running she would have sunk her greedy money grabbing claws into you and offered to perform a ritual cleansing or something, or given you a phial of sugar water with food colouring. As it is, the next person who passed would have been the subject of a flash of psychic precognition and they would have given her money.

Here in the UK, it is not uncommon for people to be hijacked in the street by old women (usually wearing black) who sell bunches of heather (picked off the local moors free of charge) for good luck. Some will shout curses at you if you do not pay them. I typically avoid them like the plague. In fact, plague can be easier to get rid of, tis just a large dose of antibiotics these days and at least then it is over and done with. Unlike this woman who has sat in your brain for years...... Grrrrr, Forget throwing a large rock, you may miss, a large stick would be better :mad:

2 women in two countries? well, they just guess your age and add a few years, close enough for you to panic and hand over cash, but not too far away that you think "what the hell"

Aaagh, fk'in scammers again.... I can feel the hairs twitching on the back of my neck. Please, Please do not worry. Enjoy life, and when you celebrate your 28th birthday, remember what I said, raise a glass and say' You know, that nerd in the bow tie talks some sense! (sometimes :ROFLMAO:)"