Ok this happen to me in London: I was smoking a cigarette outside my house and I was very sad ..

C_jami

In between my tears I seen a light crossing the sky hahaha didn't feel sad anymore I was happy to experience that but wasn't shore what it is. It stope next to the moon and was there for a less then minute .. Is many trees in front of the house but I manage to take some pictures , the true is that is was very hard to focus because the moon was just next to it. Here are the pictures
bu2y3y5e.jpg
yna3edu8.jpg
dybeqyhe.jpg

C_jami

Thank you for the images.

Here is a UFO story, I do not know if it is true, but it is interesting anyway.
“A True Close Encounter” | bobtvshows
I read this ... I don't know why I just think as in my situation .. If someone as extraterrestrial they must have feelings and mercy .. I am saying this because I am a romanian girl who been in London looking for a better life and I did work there and is all fine but that day I was so broken I was crying outside my house and it was so late when I seen that .. And I just didn't feel sad that night anymore .. Going back around 8 years ago I was in a house in romania with some friends but again I was really sad and I was crying with the similar pain inside me and it was only the tv one. I ask for a sign .. As i say that the light gone on and off ... I ever told anyone .. Then after about 5 years I was in Italy Napoli living in a amazing family house I was 18. In the house was no smokers but they didn't mind me smoking in the bathroom with the window open .. It was winter I was sad .. ( I am not sad all the time don't get me wrong but Is just happen when I was really sad ..). I was fixing on a light in front of the building just looking for the same sign once more . It happen and I smile :)

My life been a mystery lots of paranormal things happen but is not easy to talk about it specially that was all there in hard moments and people seem to think your crazy if yo have this kind of experience .. Thank you for the story it was nice to read it true or not .

Khaos

where the wild things are
Well that's interesting...

Crazy? Hell no. The only people who are crazy are the ones who are stubborn in not believing something else is out there. :)

C_jami

Well that's interesting...

Crazy? Hell no. The only people who are crazy are the ones who are stubborn in not believing something else is out there. :)
I feel like I found a "family " In u guys ! I can't stop reading about what you all saying and about all the experience everyone have . Thank you !!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The quality of your pictures is pretty good considering the poor lighting condition. The object's edges are very sharp.

Khaos

where the wild things are
The quality of your pictures is pretty good considering the poor lighting condition. The object's edges are very sharp.

”Black Knight” – Alien Satellite In Earth’s Orbit Or Something Else? – InSerbia News

I remember this.

This reminds me of that. Just the sharp edges part. Some were saying that the images were that of a soviet era space blanket. Since when does a space blanket have sharp edges and the entire blanky has a ship like appearance to it... hm?

What was even more curious about those images? NASA deleted them after they were found... if it was a space blanky, why delete them?

C_jami

”Black Knight” – Alien Satellite In Earth’s Orbit Or Something Else? – InSerbia News

I remember this.

This reminds me of that. Just the sharp edges part. Some were saying that the images were that of a soviet era space blanket. Since when does a space blanket have sharp edges and the entire blanky has a ship like appearance to it... hm?

What was even more curious about those images? NASA deleted them after they were found... if it was a space blanky, why delete them?
That's strange .. I always think about this. This happen 44 weeks ago I know because I put this pictures on Instagram wanted people to see them but I only got a like each and that's from a friend of mine who I show it to here on her phone .. I always say maybe other people can't see it for some reason . I say this because all my normal pictures of anything else got more the one like and this in the first seconds I put a pic there ... Mmmm

C_jami

I remember this.

Waw just seen those pictures that's so similar ... The shape in every one of them