On Uploading Files in Conversations

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I was wondering if it was possible to upload a file (as a Word document) to a message in a conversation. I have lots of Word documents and other stuff that I would like to share with others. If it is not possible to do, do you think it will ever become possible?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I was wondering if it was possible to upload a file (as a Word document) to a message in a conversation. I have lots of Word documents and other stuff that I would like to share with others. If it is not possible to do, do you think it will ever become possible?

Just open the document. Then select all text. Then copy and paste it into your message.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

Just open the document. Then select all text. Then copy and paste it into your message.
OK. That will be sufficient enough, for now.

CDS

OK. That will be sufficient enough, for now.

Images, tables, text formatting and links done in that manor may not port over properly into the message and actually be quite messy.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith