Interview Only Spirit Portal Painting with Spirit Being In It

Greg Furie

If you say you're the first to do something, then it's normal for people to ask how it's different from what's been done before. Since you don't seem to want to answer certain basic questions, then I don't see why you should expect anyone to automatically believe you.

Take it as an interrogation if you like, and I'm sorry if I came off as being aggressive in my first post. Still, I think the questions I raised are valid. Do you?

I've been in your shoes before, so I'm pretty sure I understand how you feel. Peer reviews can be brutal, especially if you sincerely believe in what you're offering, value it dearly, and expect others to be as interested in it as you are.

However, the cold, hard fact of the matter is that for every believer you make, you're going to encounter a number of skeptics. Some of them won't want to believe, and some of them will. You may not want to answer the questions of either kind; however, if you don't you come across as having something to hide. If you do, you open yourself up to ridicule by the first kind of skeptic. They're not really interested in your answers, just in attacking you.

Apparently, you've taken me for this kind, and as I've said, I'm sorry for giving you that impression. But the reason I know what I do and have read up on it is because I'm truly interested in this kind of thing. Please don't make the mistake of lumping the two types of skeptics together. I found out the hard way that this only estranges people.

Anyway, I wish you luck in your venture...

Ok. Please show me where Spare or Genesis admits that Spare created the only documented spirit portal painting with a spirit being in it that comes and goes from the earth realm using his painting as the channel. And what's their proof of it if they did say that?

I had a psychic reading done on the spirit being. The psychic said she could even see an energy aura around the spirit being.

The actual size of the spirit being image is no bigger than the size of the tip of my pinky.

The truly amazing thing is that the image was not drawn onto the canvas. The image was formed by me flicking water onto the canvas and the water mixed with watercolor paint and dried on the canvas forming the image of the spirit being.

But you know what? The best part is that I don't need to convince anybody of anything. Either you believe it, want to believe it, or you don't. There's no way to prove the paranormal just like there's no way to prove that GOD exists. Either you believe it or you don't. Isn't that really the bottom line?

I believe I created the only documented spirit portal painting. The same is true for that statement. Either you believe it, want to believe it, or you don't. Showing me evidence of what another artist did is not going to convince me that he did it before I did it. Why? Because there's no way to prove it.

Do you understand me?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Is there any evidence of this painting experiencing paranormal activity? Readings? Videos? Anything? If the painting is not for sale, what is the money to be used for? Why would you need publicity?

Greg Furie

I managed to find an online version of the article. Unfortunately, the formatting isn't as great as in the book version:

VIRTUAL MIRRORS AOS Essay 95 -

But i find your words strange... "Admits"? "Only"? "Prove"? Why do you use such words?

Can you kindly refer me to the exact words you want me to digest in this link. I really don't feel like reading the whole thing. Than you.

Why do you find my words strange?

Greg Furie

Is there any evidence of this painting experiencing paranormal activity? Readings? Videos? Anything? If the painting is not for sale, what is the money to be used for? Why would you need publicity?

I did have a psychic do a reading on the Spirit Being. You can read it in the Kickstarter link, or if you can't find it I can post it here. Let me know.

I want publicity to make as many people as possible aware of this amazing discovery in art. If you're asking "for what reason" again it's because people have a right to know about amazing discoveries.