Oops I forgot to do an introduction thread

RobertRiplie

Hey everybody I am new this is my introduction thread I joined because I have an interest in some of so-called paranormal stuff but I'm more scientific minded and I'm also an atheist so I don't believe and any thing that has to do with God or religion so I don't believe in like the whole spiritual ghost Ouija board psychics and stuff like that but I do believe in scientific stuff like extraterrestrial life and so on and so forth now I know some people argue that some of that stuff has some kind of scientific veracity but I personally believe that it doesn't like a lot of ghost hunt stuff can be interference from electrical wiring and houses in light bulbs and stuff like that so I don't put any stocking do that at all and plus if there's no God then there's no soul and if there's no soul then there's no ghost in my opinion

RobertRiplie

Thank you for your welcome I've made two threads since I made this thread in the time travel section and in the general conversation area feel free to go read those too thank you