Operation Northwoods information----stuff they don't want you to know

IlluminatiArchbishop

Never try to change from USD to gold or you will end up like Gaddafi. Anyhow that is usually why we attack people (the money).

OakFieldAlienz444

Never try to change from USD to gold or you will end up like Gaddafi. Anyhow that is usually why we attack people (the money).

Anyone who is on an independent economic system, yes.
We use other things like "oh they're mean they kill people"
as nothing more than an excuse. In reality ALL leaders
kill people.

OakFieldAlienz444

One of my favorite scenes in the Godfather movie:

Michael:
My father is no different than any powerful man, any man with power, like a president or senator.

Kay Adams:
Do you know how naive you sound, Michael? Presidents and senators don't have men killed.

Michael:
Oh. Who's being naive, Kay?

IlluminatiArchbishop

One of my favorite scenes in the Godfather movie:

Michael:
My father is no different than any powerful man, any man with power, like a president or senator.

Kay Adams:
Do you know how naive you sound, Michael? Presidents and senators don't have men killed.

Michael:
Oh. Who's being naive, Kay?
Ironically the mafia was originally created by the government to fight oppression. Weird how they still do that with the whole governments attacking them.

IlluminatiArchbishop

And probably are sitting around doing all the drugs they confiscate rofl
I know a cop whom got caught multiple times with cocaine in his squad car anyhow he was Culver's hometown hero in a commercial. Nick Seifeld. Anyhow he also got caught with my old highschool principal having a threesome in her office with another male cop (Shay Litwieller)

IlluminatiArchbishop

I know a cop whom got caught multiple times with cocaine in his squad car anyhow he was Culver's hometown hero in a commercial. Nick Seifeld. Anyhow he also got caught with my old highschool principal having a threesome in her office with another male cop (Shay Litwieller)
Also know two cops that got arrested for raping kids but then got off on bail. (Seth Degelman and Steve Bonningnon) not sure exactly how to spell the second guys name lol. Also my father was a cop but got arrested for forging documents for more overtime and to get women whom would have sex with him off on certain charges. Oh and not to forget a cop whom tried attacking my friend (his then underage son) and ended up getting his ass kicked (Jeff Dale)