atlantis: real or fairy tale?

• real

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • fairy tale

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'm of the opinion that Atlantis is real. A while back I posted a video of the current location of Atlantis. It's not a continent but a city. I think it was Plato's description of Atlantis that the narrator referred to and found some remarkable parallels of an actual location in the Sahara desert.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I tend to go Plato's story as well. Atlantis may not be exactly what we expect. A continent? A city? There are so many stories of a powerful civilization that vanished over night, all over the world. It's more likely than not, that Atlantis existed IMO.

OakFieldAlienz444

I tend to go Plato's story as well. Atlantis may not be exactly what we expect. A continent? A city? There are so many stories of a powerful civilization that vanished over night, all over the world. It's more likely than not, that Atlantis existed IMO.

yeah, similar to how the Great Flood seems to be a story that all the separate cultures somehow knew about,
legends all come from something real. David Icke mentions a "time before the moon" that every ancient culture knew about. Whether or not that makes the entire story real or embellished is up
for debate.

Personally, yes i think it was real too. I think I heard somewhere they had giant robots like in Transformers
and had them battle each other as a sport (sounds like sarcasm but I really do recall hearing something about this, giant machines
that people would ride in and use for transportation and other things)

Last edited:

OakFieldAlienz444

here's a paranormal gift shop with a funny name:

MODAT7

Atlantis did launch into the sky, but the chronovisor could only get a distant picture of it.

Atlantis-Launch.jpg

But being more serious, the Eye Of The Sahara ruins seem to be more plausible.