Orders 2011-2012

Liberty

All real time traveler reading this report in! The people need to know the 50-70%. This is an order from ME!

Samstwitch

All real time traveler reading this report in! The people need to know the 50-70%. This is an order from ME!

It would be nice if we knew what you were talking about. I'm sorry, but many of your comments don't make sense to me. Neither does this thread.

Liberty

You know who you are?

It would be nice if we knew what you were talking about. I'm sorry, but many of your comments don't make sense to me. Neither does this thread.

It makes perfect sense Sammy! Especially if I give an order after 2020, It still has to be followed in 2011-12 IF MY THEROY IS CORRECT! I'm sure im not the nicest person when people dont follow ORDERS!

Samstwitch

You know who you are?
It makes perfect sense Sammy! Especially if I give an order after 2020, It still has to be followed in 2011-12 IF MY THEROY IS CORRECT! I'm sure im not the nicest person when people dont follow ORDERS!

Whatever language you're speaking, I don't understand a word of it. You have a good heart though. :)

Liberty

Im sticking by God and the constitution! So it must not be a constitutional issue!
(covert) I will say what we discussed. The mind of man has to reason with the mind of GOD!
A persons sanity is at stake (like solomon)

Well just like now in congress. What would a soldier do? :(
Don't you think that as I say the office of God would prefer honesty. But titor said "Time travelers have to be careful."
or something simmilar on his last post of 01!

I love that nobody believes even when its in their faces!