Ouija Boards.

solodroid

I learned that they are EVIL as Hell about 15 years ago as a kid. Me and friends were playing with one covertly in my grandma's apartment while she was not home then hid it under the sofs when she returned. That night I got the WORST night of sleep in all my 11 or 12 years dreaming that some red eyed horned thing was after me. Then the next morning I woke up, dressed, and went to the front room for my morning bowl of cereal only to see the board on the card table. I ran to my grandma's bedroom scared out of my mind blubbering about how sorry I was for not listening to her. She was mad and thought I was just being silly until she went to the front room and saw the board too. She asked if it was mine. I said no it belonged to my friend and she started flipping out saying an evil spirit had "imprinted" on me and the board had to GO RIGHT DAMN NOW!!!! It was solid Oak though and not easily broken. Despite it being September and way too soon she made me go find some branches so she could make a fire in the small fire place then tossed the board in. While it burned or atleast appeared to she added a bundle of sage and prayed. She rubbed ashed from the burned sage on my head and prayed some more then for six subsequent nights she made me collect branches to burn a fire. On the 7th night she said the evil was gone and I better NEVER fool with black magic again!
Wow. How did you Gran know to do all of those things to get rid of the evil?

DEATH OMEN

Sorry that happened to you. Some of the "hand made" boards are very attractive and I have purchased some over the years, buy them as a type of "creative hand work" to display, along with my own paintings, is quite interesting in the library BUT use them, that isn't even funny to consider. Maybe hold gun to my head? :cautious: