Ouija Boards.

TnWatchdog

I used to be obsessed with "using" the Ouija Board... I've only used it with 2 people, but have had many disturbing results... At one point, my friend became frustrated with the "board's" non-understandable responses, so like a fool, he tried to provoke and insult the spirits.. at this point, the planchette began to nearly fly from the grip of our fingertips spelling out curses towards my friends, saying all kinds of things... Since those days, i still live in the same house and frequently have on-and-off periods of what seem to be hauntings...I don't know if any of it has to with the Ouija Board or not, but some things that have happened sound like thwy're out of a movie,
This brought back memories of for me...having your hands going around and around the board so fast with your fingers barely hanging on and then all of a sudden STOP. I remember it always spelling out words but I must have not liked what it said as I had it hidden in a closet and threw it away when I moved out of the apartment.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
I used to be obsessed with "using" the Ouija Board... I've only used it with 2 people, but have had many disturbing results... At one point, my friend became frustrated with the "board's" non-understandable responses, so like a fool, he tried to provoke and insult the spirits.. at this point, the planchette began to nearly fly from the grip of our fingertips spelling out curses towards my friends, saying all kinds of things... Since those days, i still live in the same house and frequently have on-and-off periods of what seem to be hauntings...I don't know if any of it has to with the Ouija Board or not, but some things that have happened sound like thwy're out of a movie,
This brought back memories of for me...having your hands going around and around the board so fast with your fingers barely hanging on and then all of a sudden STOP. I remember it always spelling out words but I must have not liked what it said as I had it hidden in a closet and threw it away when I moved out of the apartment.
Y, e!
Yes, exactly! It was out of control...Have you had any kind of "disturbances" since then?

TnWatchdog

Y, e!
Yes, exactly! It was out of control...Have you had any kind of "disturbances" since then?
No, not from evil spirits, just evil people. I try to stay away from occult stuff but once in a while I know that evil spirits were trying to influence me and mess me up. I tell them that the devil is a loser and will burn...that seams to quiet them down. I once knew a lady that did Ouija and Tarot cards in the neighborhood I lived in. We all use to hang out at her place to do the board and get Tarot readings from this lady that actually looked and dressed like the gypsy...she said she got rid of it all as she opened a door for evil spirits. She would not tell us what was up but looked like she had been to hell and back...strange one.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
This brought back memories of for mehh...having your hands going around and around the board so fast with your fingers barely hanging on and then all of a sudden STOP. I remember it always spelling out words but I must have not liked what it said as I had it hidden in a closet and threw it away when I moved out of the apartment.
Y, e!
No, not from evil spirits, just evil people. I try to stay away from occult stuff but once in a while I know that evil spirits were trying to influence me and mess me up. I tell them that the devil is a loser and will burn...that seams to quiet them down. I once knew a lady that did Ouija and Tarot cards in the neighborhood I lived in. We all use to hang out at her place to do the board and get Tarot readings from this lady that actually looked and dressed like the gypsy...she said she got rid of it all as she opened a door for evil spirits. She would not tell us what was up but looked like she had been to hell and back...strange one.
Y, e!
The last time I used a Ouija board, it predicted Hubert Humphrey would defeat Richard Nixon. You do the math.

Harte
Lol, so you're "experienced".. ;P

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
Watchdog, that sounds pretty heavy...I've heard lots of "gypsy" types won't even mess with Ouija Boards...Maybe there's a reason.. ;)

DEATH OMEN

"You bet there is" or I gotta be honest, I think a lot of "true gypsies", as in "traditional" with a long family history as "gypsies", know what is beneath that "flat board", and I am not speaking of the table that it is sitting on.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
"You bet there is" or I gotta be honest, I think a lot of "true gypsies", as in "traditional" with a long family history as "gypsies", know what is beneath that "flat board", and I am not speaking of the table that it is sittin...g on.
True...Did you k
"You bet there is" or I gotta be honest, I think a lot of "true gypsies", as in "traditional" with a long family history as "gypsies", know what is beneath that "flat board", and I am not speaking of the table that it is sitting on.
That's true...it certainly isn't just a boardgame

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith
"You bet there is" or I gotta be honest, I think a lot of "true gypsies", as in "traditional" with a long family history as "gypsies", know what is beneath that "flat board", and I am not speaking of the table that it is sittin...g on.
True...Did you k
True...Did you k
Ugh, sorry my comments are so scattered...I'm still learning to use this.