Parallel universes

CrazyChanges

I forgot to ask this in my first post but how different would a parallel universe be considered in comparison to the one we're in right now? Would everyone still be the same, apart from you and what you changed or would it be completely different?

Himalayan Hermit

I forgot to ask this in my first post but how different would a parallel universe be considered in comparison to the one we're in right now? Would everyone still be the same, apart from you and what you changed or would it be completely different?
If you buy the theory of Parallel Universes, there is a thing called Divergence Factor, which means the % of difference in this timeline and other one. An HDR user (Pat Ress) mentioned that after the use of HDR, she noticed that the movie she had been watching all her life had a different ending, dialogues were flipped in between actors, some things were diff. in her house, etc. So, there was a minor but surely some divergence.

There is a TV Series (3 part) called The Triangle that shows how people go thru experiences of shuttling between diff. timelines.