Paranormalis Newbie

Casting Call

I am not very good at introductions but I will give it a try. I don't know much about the paranormal or time travel but willing to learn new things. I have been wanting to join for a few months but these types of forums can be a bit dull and at times intimidating especially if you are new to the forum and I lose interest after a short time but I have been lurking around and reading the material and find some of it a bit out there but also very exciting and interesting. I see many different types of brain power on this forum and wanted to try and join in on the discussion and fun and see if this is a forum I can visit without being afraid of those that are more experienced with the topics that I know nothing about. newbie.png

Casting Call

Welcome to the loony bin! Just kidding! :LOL:
Ain't that the truth PaulaJedi lol but is ok one would have to be a bit loony to find their way here anyway. Hi Casting Call like PaulaJedi said welcome to the loony bin lol
Thank you Shady Tree, ok now I am off to see what I can find on this forum. Looks like there are plenty of topics choosing one will be difficult but I guess this forum is not going anywhere any time soon so I guess I have time to check everything out. See you guys around the loony bin lol

Casting Call

Hey! Hello Casting Call...im new here myself too :)
That's nice looks like there are several newbies here all the merrier I guess lol Some creative some not so creative. May have to combine everyone together and write a story or something. I like creativity and individuality in people. Soo many different characters on this forum and is not as boring as most forums are. Thanks for the hello Terralune.

Terralune

38857d2e104436306d9a0f67ed98e715.jpg

Terralune! (y)