Parking Row Murder Suspect Caught On CCTV Moments After Stabbing Neighbour 27 Times..

TimeFlipper

This worthless scumbag is pleading not guilty on grounds of diminished responsibility, i have now updated the previous posting that now shows this scum arrested!!

Last edited:

Wind7

Staff
For those whom may not know.

What's the meaning of diminished responsibility?

Diminished responsibility, legal doctrine that absolves an accused person of part of the liability for his criminal act if he suffers from such abnormality of mind as to substantially impair his responsibility in committing or being a party to an alleged violation.

It's basically reserved for the mentally challenged whom have committed a crime.

I can see how this claim could be abused, sadly. :(

But...... 27 Times??

I don't see how it could even go his way and Imo....Dude's not going to see daylight for awhile.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

For those whom may not know.

What's the meaning of diminished responsibility?

Diminished responsibility, legal doctrine that absolves an accused person of part of the liability for his criminal act if he suffers from such abnormality of mind as to substantially impair his responsibility in committing or being a party to an alleged violation.

It's basically reserved for the mentally challenged whom have committed a crime.

I can see how this claim could be abused, sadly. :(

But...... 27 Times??

I don't see how it could even go his way and Imo....Dude's not going to see daylight for awhile.
Thanks for your posting Windy, i have now updated the posting to show that scum arrested..