Past Life?

Zeirbah

So, as you may or may not know, I've been having very very VERY strange dreams recently. This one, made me wonder if I happened to have a past life or something, maybe just a coincidence? It was the year 1977, and I didn't know what month or day it was either. I was in this bar, and I was my present self for some reason, except I had grayish hair due to being old. I was also wearing a white suit with a black tie for some reason, along with having my handy cane with me. Me and some other old man got into a sort of confrontation and I later found my birth certificate somewhere, probably my home in 1977, and it said I was born in 1917. I don't remember the date, but I'm assuming it was December 2, 1917 since December 2 is my actual birthday. I wasn't born until December 2, 1997, so it would've been 80 years before I was even born.

However, I have no memories of a past life, but I need some help.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
Hmmmmm, my prediction, is that the man your following around isn't you... did you know any old people a while ago (about 2000-2008). If yes, then my prediction is that you haven't seen the last of them. Any other dreams where you have seen someone like that?

Zeirbah

Hmmmmm, my prediction, is that the man your following around isn't you... did you know any old people a while ago (about 2000-2008). If yes, then my prediction is that you haven't seen the last of them. Any other dreams where you have seen someone like that?
I don't remember too much from January 1, 2000 to December 31, 2008 as I was only 2 years old on the first day of 2000 and 11 years old on the last day of 2008.

As for dreams, yes, and it was back in January 2012 where I used some teleportation pad to go to 3000, and I saw someone just like that, but with silver hair. I'd just turned 14 years old when I had that dream.

Physics vs Jaden

Amazing Person
Zenith
My suggestion is maybe that you should look up an image of silver hair and concentrate really hard to remember if it was gray or really silver.