Peggy the Haunted Doll

Wind7

Staff
Story written by Annabel Fenwick Elliot.

Interesting that 'Annabel' was also the name of the (supposedly) demonic enchanted
doll from the movie 'The Conjuring' and a movie of it's own. Strangely small world. ;)

Haven't watched the video and probably won't but,
It's not totally unheard of that an object or doll can become enchanted from a previous ownership.

I actually once handled a case that involved an antique brass goblet that was
used for some type of spiritualism/craft that the 'new' owner wasn't aware of.

Attachment to such objects can happen. IMO.

BlastTyrant

I hate Dolls...............

But i watched it and find it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to coincidental that every time she asked a question it went off.........And then the ending seems a bit.rigged......i dunno, i'd need more info on the whole thing.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The K2 I had and worked with had a button on the front that could be manipulated by slight movement of your thumb unless you put a penny in it to hold it "on" at all times. I do not see a button on the front of hers, so we'd have to see if she has a K2 with a button on the side. If so, then yes, she very well could be manipulating it.

We have to eliminate all possibilities before declaring things paranormal.

Also, some people altered theirs by placing an on and off switch on the side.

BlastTyrant

After doing some Google search's this whole thing only appears to be 4 days old.

“A lot of people, including two mediums, have said they feel she has links to the Holocaust and was possibly Jewish,” said British paranormal investigator Jayne Harris. “We have conducted automatic writing sessions with her in which the words ‘star’ and the name ‘David’ came up, so there is possibly a link there.”

Harris runs an organization called Haunted Dolls and has been studying “spirit attachment” since her cousin Kelly’s death in 2000. Her team and members of Haunted Dolls’ social media groups are researching the “Jewish doll” named Peggy, which they claim is inhabited by a spirit, the Daily Mail said.

Paranormal Enthusiasts Claim Haunted Doll is Jewish and Possibly a Holocaust Victim | Jewish & Israel News Algemeiner.com

But really where is any proof? The Doll had to come from some where, even the legendary Annabell Doll had origin, but all videos and pictures on-line show it was uploaded 4 days ago, so after seeing all this i am willing to bet this could very well be a Viral Hoax, there is no record of the doll, no real info on it, no names of the "Psychics" who felt this was from the holocaust and just really no nothing to it.