Petition for Elon Musk focus on Time Machine

steffiruco

Please sign the petition. And confirm your signature with the e-mail that you will then receive. And please spread the link of the petition to other supporters. Thanks 🌺
Please help make the petition a success. I tragically lost my beloved son last year. I urgently need to travel in time to save him. Thank you for your support

jiangnanah

According to the current human technology. We can only predict what the future holds. But there is no going back in time. What is Time Machine? It needs to go beyond three-dimensional space-time to reach high-dimensional space-time. A lot of knowledge we don't know.Chinese I Ching divination can only predict future scenarios. However, we cannot change.For example, Xi Jinping became the emperor of China. This has long been a prophecy in Chinese prophecy books called "pushing back the map", but if this history happens, we will not be able to change history. In the future, Chinese Emperor Xi Jinping will invade the island of Taiwan. To break out a war of the seas with the United States and Japan. I can only tell you the result that the United States helped the Chinese Revolutionary Party to establish a democratic state in China. Overthrow the imperial system. The time is 2043-2045.The Chinese Communist Party will collapse.

Mayhem

Zenith
Musk wont do that in my opinion, if he would he keep it secret wouldnt release it to the general public. I think your imagining walking down the street into a shop and pick a time machine up of the shelf.

steffiruco

No, I don't think so. And I don't have to own a time machine either. I only have to travel in time once to save my child from death.

Musk wont do that in my opinion, if he would he keep it secret wouldnt release it to the general public. I think your imagining walking down the street into a shop and pick a time machine up of the shelf.
You don’t know that for sure. I’m sure they would figure out someway to monitor people if they traveled back in time. Or have some sort of security. I don’t think time travel would be a secret but there would be rules obviously still.

Mayhem

Zenith
You don’t know that for sure. I’m sure they would figure out someway to monitor people if they traveled back in time. Or have some sort of security. I don’t think time travel would be a secret but there would be rules obviously still.
Thats maybe so but what, seems certain is "Why would one person be able to go back and time and change something?"

Wouldnt everybody then say i want it as well , never going to happen.

Thats maybe so but what, seems certain is "Why would one person be able to go back and time and change something?"

Wouldnt everybody then say i want it as well , never going to happen.
You can’t change the past. When you time travel you enter a new timeline /parallel universe,
That’s what people don’t understand. There’s no changing anything.

Thats right :)

At some point a person moves on, this is what needs to be realised.
Yes So people that think they can time travel and just change the past know nothing about how time travel really works. There’s no changing the past or anything. So nobody would have to worry about anybody changing anything because it wouldn’t be possible. The past is not changeable.