Philadelphia Experiment

luke11685

luke11685

It’s also so-called fake news. Usually that’s how former president of United States of America had said such things about CNN…etc.
But I know that it’s government agencies trying to hide something from public audiences.
Speaking of for instance nowadays even hoaxes aren’t fake they are real.
Not everyone is lying in the internet.

Last edited:

luke11685

Besides who watched for instance nowadays or even rewatched it.
Anyway I also even watched myself Adult Swim of some sort of dysfunctional family full of non-alcoholic pathologies having elder emo/gothic daughter that stucked in the ground and everyone else died. It reminded me of what happened to US Navy at USS Eldridge it all seems to be somehow connected that some people were merged within ship…etc.

Wind7

Staff
Besides who watched for instance nowadays or even rewatched it.
Anyway I also even watched myself Adult Swim of some sort of dysfunctional family full of non-alcoholic pathologies having elder emo/gothic daughter that stucked in the ground and everyone else died. It reminded me of what happened to US Navy at USS Eldridge it all seems to be somehow connected that some people were merged within ship…etc.

Loved the movie back in the day! :)

(y)(y)

OakFieldAlienz444

I'm 50/50 on it.
There's people who seem legit who say it was real, Gibbs said he modeled the HDR after it to a degree,
and also Phil Schneider seemed to indicate it was real.

If it is a hoax it's probly some sort of government disinfo that inspired a bunch of TV shows
to get peoples minds on bullshit instead of what' really going on

luke11685

Well reincarnation that Yoga stuff is taking like 1000 years(probably it might take longer than 1000 years to live in this very Milkyway galaxy planet Earth in the post-apocalyptic past)to time travel to the future being fully industrialized by machines or rather post-apocalyptic future related and more focused on nature to get through USS Eldridge is taking things faster without time dilation(simplified theory is like usually any kind of project related to modern entertainment and popculture that was forgotten in the past might eventually be continued anytime soon by being revived in the present day or even nearby not very far too distant future)all thanks to Montauk Project which is up to pleasure for instance thanks to both MiB and CIA…etc.

Last edited:

luke11685

I guess USS Eldridge is able to be invisible kind of like for instance Time Machine in Meet the Robinsons,Star Trek it creates power field shield like in movie Time Machine…etc. I’m not sure if what I know I mean if there were any invisible starships in Star Wars movies.
Anyway speaking of reality why sometimes usually I hear just only plane sounds is it because planes might be invisible or rather hiding in the clouds as being undetectable?
I discovered Philadelphia Experiment thanks to computer game online leak of Half-Life 2 Beta that ship was known as Aurora Borealis based and inspired by Philadelphia Experiment according to words by quoting reinterpreting words of Marc Laidlaw one of former Valve Software Corporation employees…etc. You know Half-Life 2 Beta early build.

Last edited: