"Philadephia Experiment" Said to be real pictures not Photo Shop

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The story I read said Tesla initially participated. But he deliberately sabotaged the project so it wouldn't work. Since Tesla was against it right from the start. It was Von Neumann that took over and got the experiment to work.

titorite

I believe it was totally real and Tesla was involved before he died.

Why do you believe Tesla was involved when OP clearly stated that Tesla was propositioned but refused to be a part of that? Or did you miss that part of the story?

I don't read a lot of long posts and I still believe Tesla was more involved.

Then why bother reading at all? If you're not gonna pay attention you gonna miss key details and you're not gonna be able to talk about the subject matter at hand... not with any relevance.

Oh well,
I hope you take the moment to re-read over the long post. It was interesting and informative. I'm still wondering about Opummurs source myself. Neat photos, Neat thread, Give it a bit of attention if you feel up to it.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Why do you believe Tesla was involved when OP clearly stated that Tesla was propositioned but refused to be a part of that? Or did you miss that part of the story?

I don't read a lot of long posts and I still believe Tesla was more involved.

Then why bother reading at all? If you're not gonna pay attention you gonna miss key details and you're not gonna be able to talk about the subject matter at hand... not with any relevance.

Oh well,
I hope you take the moment to re-read over the long post. It was interesting and informative. I'm still wondering about Opummurs source myself. Neat photos, Neat thread, Give it a bit of attention if you feel up to it.

I'm ADD.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Besides I just missed one line. Perhaps your magic wand can fix me. Incidentally, I see you put the bottle down long enough to spell properly.

titorite

Saying I'm ADD is a petty excuse, I'm ADD too and I can afford to pay attention to what I read.

As for my magic wand? No It can not fix People with Narcissistic Personalty Disorder. Thats a psychological affliction you'd have to see a shrink over.

And I don't drink from the bottle. Liquor makes me sick. People like you might indulge but I can't anymore.

Now I could try to go for the juggular myself. Mention stuff about your silly obession with walking dead and tv movie stars that would call security to haul your ass off. I could talking about your self inflicted cancer. I could talk about how your family doesn't like to be around you. I generally don't talk about this stuff because it is petty middle school shit and I feel kinda icky sinking to your level.

Excuse me now while I go bath.

Last edited by a moderator: