Phone calls from the dead

Max X

Phone calls from the dead

(In 1980 D. Scott Rogo and Raymond Bayless wrote a well researched, interesting book titled Phone Calls From the Dead which has become a classic)

I read this book for the first time in 1982 and found it a real page-turner masterwork on a very unique subject - phone calls from alive people who dells in other realities- a subject matter that is for some strange reason avoided by metaphysical writers.

So I bought and read in 2009 the book that has been out of print for decades, again. I believe it is totally feasible yet I would like to know how the phone system is manipulated, if really a phone call, to make possible the communication of two parties dwelling on different dimensions.

There are three types of call:

1. People who had recently passed on or dead for years to out of the blue call family and friends.

2. The receiving kind: you call a house and somebody who is alive in other realities answers the phone.

3. A conversation with an alive person to another alive: yet one party later on denies either making or receiving such phone call. (These are people who intended to call but never did, yet it seems that the call was psychically made)

The issue here is: How is the phone manipulated to carry on a normal conversation when one of the parties is not physical?

To build a channel of communication among those here and those dwelling on different planes of life deeper and more advanced research on this subject must be done.

Do you know of anyone who has received such phone calls?

jurgen36

Re: Phone calls from the dead

Yes I do know from personal experience.

One evening at 7.15 pm I received a phone call from a girlfriend of my Argentinean wife. The calling lady sounded very far away and was quite faint. She talked with my wife for a few minutes and then hung up. The lady was at that time at a hospital in Melbourne. My wife told me that Lucy, her friend called to say good by. Well we thought nothing about it at this time.

The following day Lucy's parents phoned us up to inform my wife that the girl had passed away at 7.02 pm the previous day.

This leaves a very big mystery to be resolved.

1st: How could a dead person phone us to say good by?

2nd: On her floor were no phones which she might have been able to use, apart from the
unlikely hood to get up to go to a non existing phone?

3rd: Why phone us and not her family?

We checked our watches and the death certificate from the hospital, there was no question whatever that the times were accurate. She also told my wife that she has to go far away and only wanted to say goodbye to her best friend.

So if anybody can explain this I would be very happy indeed. It did happen in 1985.

Best regards

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I'm going to bite, were you and the lady in the same timezone ? ;)

jurgen36

I'm going to bite, were you and the lady in the same timezone ? ;)

Yes we actually were both in Melbourne. She just came back from missionary work in Brazil, thats where she picked up the never to recover virus. Actually they did not find out of what she died off. Just a natural death at the age of 29, a week before she was as healthy as a horse and actually cut my hair. Then she suddenly did feel very week they got an ambulance to bring her to the hospital and a day later she died.

Regards

Num7

Administrator
Staff

I have no idea what could explain this whole story Jurgen. Do you actually think it was a real call from the dead ? I know you said you checked your watches and all, but I'm asking it again.

That's intriguing. What could it be, a prank ?

jurgen36

I have no idea what could explain this whole story Jurgen. Do you actually think it was a real call from the dead ? I know you said you checked your watches and all, but I'm asking it again.

That's intriguing. What could it be, a prank ?

Its highly unlikely that it was a prank. I could not think of anybody who did know the lady in question and us at the same time. As we investigated there was no phone apart from nurses in house phones on her hospital floor. Also for the last two day's the lady could not move or leave her bed. On the phone she sounded very far away and quite unhappy

We could do a lot of investigating of this matter as Lucy was Argentinean citizen and my wife was the honorable consul for Argentina. This of course opened many normally closed doors to answer our questions. So we still do not happen to know what really went on there. A hoax is completely out of the question as we both recognized Lucy's voice. But then my wife had many unusual para normal experiences. Also she can cure headaches without knowing the other person, by just using the telephone. ha ha ha I know it sounds ridiculous but it the truth. A long time after we got separated I had an absolute killing headache for a few day's. Finally I phoned her up from Thailand to Brisbane and told her about it, well within minutes the head was cleared up and I was back to normal again. By the way she does not know how she does it.

Best regards.

Wind7

Staff

i don't know if this is possible... how can a spirit give you a phone call ?

I don't know.

But here's one for the books.

A co-Worker from my shift had passed away and his mum, whom also had worked there, left the state (MN.)
with her hubby to a warmer climate about a month later. She didn't want the memories the place held for her anymore.

A few weeks later,
I started to receive calls from her old office. (No one had taken her space and her office was basically locked up.)

My boss was a bit of a prankster so, I thought it was him but when I asked him about it he said
it wasn't possible because that phone had been changed (Or something to the effect.)

So, I showed him the number and time I was called,
he asked around and later on told me that nobody had been in her former office
or even had my personal phone number.

Then it happened again just as I was leaving for the night,
I went back in to see if I could catch him in the act and he was walking the plant for final
weekend shut down, he was no where near her office.

Could this have been my Co-Worker trying to call me from 'Beyond' ?

This question was never answered.