Pizzagate?

Weirstone

I'm surprised there's nothing here about "PIzzagate" considering that it's been covered up quite a bit from what I've seen, and it's quite shocking.

Pizzagate - Investigating the human trafficking/pedo-ring uncovered in Wikileaks Podesta Emails. • /r/pizzagate

conspiracy: search results - pizzagate

It all started with John Podesta's emails being leaked:

http://i.sli.mg/YfT0i1.jpg

Am I wrong or misinformed on any of this? Does this seem legit to all of you? Is this appropriate to post here?

MartinezDeMedio

Of course its about Podesta... Idk dude call me a skeptic on this. I think this isn't being talked about because its a response to two things. 1) have you heard about the guy who was investigating the Scalia child trafficking ring? That was about a month ago, the young man texted his mother and said if anything happens to him to question it. You can google this. It even made it on mainstream news. He essentially ended up dead of natural causes, similar to Scalia himself. He was apparently on the verge of making a big breakthrough then he dies of natural causes. How does someone under fourty die of natural causes? This guy was in his thirties I believe, late thirties then he just dies after telling his mom that. Weird.
2) there is a very real case that Donald trump is responding to in December. About 20 years ago a 13 year old girl known in court documents as Jane doe accuses Donald trump and jerry Epstein of rape. Epstein and trump have done business together around that time and did party. Epstein IS a convicted sex offender. Did trump do it? Idk but he's going to court, and the mainstream media seems to be reluctant to talk about that. Similar to the way they were reluctant to talk about the Cosby stuff until the story got to big to cover up. A rich man can easily pay reporters to lay off a scoop. I think thats more interesting than your podesta email. No offense. And I may be wrong, .maybe it turns out that Podesta is a dirty guy too, I wouldn't doubt it. The politicians we have in power are all corrupt on some level and they're all friends. It's how they keep guys like Bernie sanders from running

I think this podesta stuff is just a response to these two things going on. In other words, I think the conservative leaning fake news sites decided to circulate this story to get the heat off trump. And according to sites like infowars while they do believe Scalia was killed, they do not believe it was related to a child ring. That's probably why conservatives tried to circulate this fake story about podesta, in the same way that when the trump rape stuff came up they started calling bill Clinton a rapist as if Clinton's behavior erases trumps somehow. Also I think its worth mentioning that you can view the emails yourself on wilileaks. It doesent cost any money. I strongly encourage you to do that, so you can at least say you got the story straight from the horses mouth. I was very much interested in this years email leaks and I must have read hundreds of them. I don't remember seeing anything regarding john podesta and a child ring, only accusations that Scalia was killed for being involved in a ring, and then the investigator showing up dead. I think his name was Alex Spiers a British conspiracy investigstor. Of course the mainstream media labeled him a crazy cook but I think he was on to something. How does a 39 year old man die of natural causes? No disease or nothing. No investigation or autopsy just like Scalia. Weird. Also I think its worth mentioning regarding the trump case, these accusations were filed twenty years ago and dismisses only because of "clerical error" they have come back to haunt him. But don't confuse this case with the billy bush video tapes and the women accusing trump of groping. This young woman filed her case before the billy bush tapes even came out. Personally I think those grown woman are lying, but the case of the underaged girl seems odd. But that can all be discussed in another topic. I digress on that.

Last edited:

Orpheus Rex

You've got most of your facts wrong.

For example,

"About 20 years ago a 13 year old girl known in court documents as Jane doe accuses Donald trump and jerry Epstein of rape."

- No, actually a 35 year old girl, named Katie Johnson, in 2016 accuses Donald Trump and Jerry Epstein of raping her in 1994, when she was 13. She filed the lawsuit multiple times across 2016, essentially delaying the trial herself. She finally dismissed the case herself on November 4th, despite a status conference hearing being scheduled for December. She never appeared in any interviews, always canceling last second. The address she gave the court is a place she never lived at and no one lives there at all, the phone number given went to someone unconnected to the case.

Furthermore, Trump cooperated with the court (and was the only one to do so) when Epstien first faced charges in regard to sexual misconduct (in one of Trump's hotels.) Trump banned Epstien from his business and cut ties, despite not saying anything bad about Epstein publically.

"fake news"
- oh, using a meme. Whoah, does that meme prove everything you want? It's about as valid as using a pepe and calling it a shut case. Sorry, don't mean to sound harsh. But I want to make it clear, that meme is the worst that I've seen. It is the manifestation of unthinking obedience. I don't think the words should even be used together anymore as they've been made meaningless.

Bullethead21

You've got most of your facts wrong.

For example,

"About 20 years ago a 13 year old girl known in court documents as Jane doe accuses Donald trump and jerry Epstein of rape."

- No, actually a 35 year old girl, named Katie Johnson, in 2016 accuses Donald Trump and Jerry Epstein of raping her in 1994, when she was 13. She filed the lawsuit multiple times across 2016, essentially delaying the trial herself. She finally dismissed the case herself on November 4th, despite a status conference hearing being scheduled for December. She never appeared in any interviews, always canceling last second. The address she gave the court is a place she never lived at and no one lives there at all, the phone number given went to someone unconnected to the case.

Furthermore, Trump cooperated with the court (and was the only one to do so) when Epstien first faced charges in regard to sexual misconduct (in one of Trump's hotels.) Trump banned Epstien from his business and cut ties, despite not saying anything bad about Epstein publically.

"fake news"
- oh, using a meme. Whoah, does that meme prove everything you want? It's about as valid as using a pepe and calling it a shut case. Sorry, don't mean to sound harsh. But I want to make it clear, that meme is the worst that I've seen. It is the manifestation of unthinking obedience. I don't think the words should even be used together anymore as they've been made meaningless.

"Fact" checking should be a way of life!!

Awesome reply Rex!!

Orpheus Rex

I don't know much about this story.

It's been announced on ATS that people are no longer welcome to discuss Pizzagate on their forum.
Why ATS No Longer Serves
Almost every singal facebook group related to Pizzagate got shut down overnight. Dozens upon dozens of them. Whether open, whether closed, whether secret. And the only reason I'm not saying 'all' is that there might be some I don't know about, but I was a member of a large handful.

And of course, there was Reddit, which shut it down despite tens of thousands of subs.

The whole thing reminds me of someone shooting a shotgun at Replicators (like in Stargate), where the first shot didn't work, so they keep on shooting down everything that twitches. Anyone following Pizzagate has been hounded, shouted at, ridiculed, and generally abused.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I have not looked to deep into the pizza thing it's just to disgusting for me to accept how ever this article seems to gather most of the basics. scroll down to the pizza gate head line and you can judge for your self

ENDGAME: Disclosure and the Final Defeat of the Cabal

PIZZAGATE

Realnews™ is nothing but a last-ditch effort to sway the 15 percent or so of people who still even listen to state-run corporate media.

Perhaps the single most vigorous Realnews™ target is something called Pizzagate, which has taken the internet by storm, particularly in the YouTube-watching millennial generation.

pizza-breitbart.jpeg

Harte

Bogus story that has been shut down for liability concerns, given it makes fraudulent claims about actual, named persons.

Harte

kcwildman

Beastmaster
the truth of a bunch of sick pervs. covering up there acts is not fake or bogus there is a fair amount of past case's to say it is more than likely true.. here are just a couple I found in a matter of minutes .. the whispers and rumors have been floating around for years.. yet all of a sudden it seems that any mention of it happening now must be crushed...
methinks they dost protest to greatly for it to be totally false or bogus

kcwildman

Beastmaster
fake news by CNN's mouth piece from back a few yrs .... but hey theres nothing to it just a bunch of kooks tryin to start some shit