PK Demonstration - Metal Bending

Carl Miller

Commentaries on my avatar extracted from Facebook

Visitor= A friend I work with plays the spoons.

Carl Miller= Yes. I take it as a joyous hobby. Maybe as your friend. Some people used to post comments on my articles on PK effects.

One of them posted= The power of the mind is still the most unchartered territory,If we could use just another 2% of our mind capacity we would be very powerful

I know how incredible the chi energy is as i use it to heal,

The Human soul has so much potential we are so much more then just human bodies,We are spiritual beings that are just being birthed into the knowledge of our real spiritual essence,One day we all will heal thineself,through the power of the mind,Pranic healing is one of the most incredible healing madalities as it cleanses the energy body which alleviates a lot of illness unless of course it is due to Karma

Love to see more of your spoon bending and thank you so much for sharing your talent with us. do you think that is. Is it similar to ki possibly? What goes through your mind as you build what ever it is when you focus? What do you feel on your body as it happens. Do you feel tingling anywhere? Or like sort of a viberation anywhere? Do you feel there are any muscles in your body that tense or are you completely relaxed? Does your head hurt or is it relaxed also? I notice your eyes are focused on the objects in front of you and not into the distance.

Reply by Carl Miller =

Is it similar to ki possibly? =Yes. It has to do to prana and kundalini.

What goes through your mind as you build what ever it is when you focus?= Nothing but the visualization of the spoon already bent

What do you feel on your body as it happens=a thrilling sensation of the energy been released.

. Do you feel tingling anywhere? =Ajna chakra or the third eye chakra.

Or like sort of a viberation anywhere? = in the spinal cord traveling to the arms and hands.

Do you feel there are any muscles in your body that tense or are you completely relaxed? =in the example given the muscles are tense, most of the time it happens with me completely relaxed.

Does your head hurt or is it relaxed also?= during my birthday party i forced too much and my head ached after the experiment. The use of coffee ignites the phenomenon. Most times playing in the presence of my friends at school as entertainment i am completely relaxed and bend the spoons of forks laughing and freaking around with my colleagues (teachers) and cooks from the kitchen.

For more info. please visit my facebook page= Antonio Hermogenes Tony Sousa.

Carl Miller

Last time I put on a PK show at the club I could sense such pathetic side having myself as the victim of an insane show, I admit. I love a stage and when I saw the chance to show myself off, so many people around me, I would not let the opportunity slip by.
Then I stood up and told everybody that I would try to bend a fork before their eyes using the power of my mind.
So, I had a fork brought to the table in front of me, I drank up two glasses of beer and without touching the fork, while the little crowd kept silence in expectancy for a while I put all my strenght waving my hand over, not on, over the fork that began to bend.
Next there came cheers and i had to leave the table throwing up and very unwell to have a terrible night full of nightmares and a great great hangover the following day.

i consider that consciousness is timeless and spaceless, and psychical reading can be possible exactly because thought patterns are so predictable, one can infer from a more subtle 'intelligent' observation-just like someone suggested. And there's a whole content of manipulation in this issue,i admit-true psychics can be very manipulative.

the trialectical space seems to be very relevant and interesting. Field studies in Parapsychology detecting the energy projected by a paranormal in influencing matter even in a faraday field reveals that something was projected from the paranormal consciousness, something palpable and concrete taking for granted that we are talking about a subtler mood of matter, but sufficently concrete to be detected by keen apparatuses.

faraday cage- a cage surrounded by and electric magnetic field of energy in which a tiny hypersensitive object with an electronic bit is placed as an experiment of projection of PK power. ..

. I wish I could dedicate myself contributing to societies and universities who study parapsychology seriously.
At least it is a good start, isn't it, ?,
bending forks can be a stupid action since you can twist the fork easily with your hands, besides why bending forks.
I assure you that stainless steal spoons one cannot bend easily. But PK-Psycho-kinetic effect can be more clearly observed while intellectual effects such as Clairvoyance and telepathy are subject to doubts.
Setting out such a journey is exposing oneself to ridiculous.
Only well established personalities-those who need no approval out of society venture in such a journey. They have nothing to lose since they never make money out of it.
On the contrary they spend 'up' money. Why 'up'? Because one cannot get any practical reward out of it.
. I only think of a possibility psychic phenomena can be studied and the supposed paranormals be tested under strick parameters.
There sure is some meat in the claimed psychic powers amongs so many demonstrations of illusionism and charlatanism.
. skeptics Okay, then, to be a skeptic, but I repeat skeptics with balance.