Please help to understand !! Negative energy

Phil Wainwright

Could I offer a suggestion. As you have seen from my posts, I really am more practical rather than emotional or spiritual. That does not mean I do not believe in the unusual, I just want to understand. An example of this is when I used to have time to go ghost hunting. I used to set everything up as an experiment. Most people report seeing ghosts in the corner of the eye. Is this because the peripheral vision is more tuned for black and white? So I took a film camera with black and white film. And as an Aspie I have learned a lot about internal and external perception. So if you want to chat, why not Skype me and chat. It prove far more useful than emailing muppets that either do not reply or appear dubious.

Am out of the office till Monday 8 am UK time. But feel free to call at any time after that. If I am in a meeting or tied up, i will reply and let you know when I will be free. ....

No prooblem either way, let me know. I will post my Skype address here, so everyone can see who you are talking to.

Phil. Wainwright.Its

Earthmasque

quote="C_jami, post: 75964, member: 4489"]I was reading something on Internet about star kids and I end up on this guy website dr Richard BoylanPhD and after reading what he write about star kids I wanted to tell him that I feel like that sometimes and I wouldn't do that if he won't ask to be contacted in case u believe u find yourself in his descriptions. I was waiting for him to reply when ... He told me I was spam because of negative energy. Here print screen of the email. Please if anyone know I want to understand why he say this .. quote]

Because he, and his "star kid" horsehockey, is a fraud.

Ernistine

It could be a bunch of things.
1) He could be crazy
2) He could be a medium, though not a very nice one. Something like an angel of massacre
3) Maybe he just doesn't like you?
4) Perhaps you are emitting a kind of negative energy. I'm not trying to offend you in any way, but maybe he sent that for a reason. People emit different forms of energy when feeling different emotions. Perhaps you emit negative energy when curious or thoughtful.
I may need to be honest and agree with you very good answers and Nr 4 is very possible I only say this because I know is possible.. but how can you read the energy from a email I don't understand ...
I honestly don't know, we all have different gifts, BUT....yeah. I have no idea. :D