Please help to understand !! Negative energy

Ernistine

It could be a bunch of things.
1) He could be crazy
2) He could be a medium, though not a very nice one. Something like an angel of massacre
3) Maybe he just doesn't like you?
4) Perhaps you are emitting a kind of negative energy. I'm not trying to offend you in any way, but maybe he sent that for a reason. People emit different forms of energy when feeling different emotions. Perhaps you emit negative energy when curious or thoughtful.

HDRKID

He is very mean. Please do cheer up. All the world is a stage and we are actors in it.

OK so here is something for you:

TAKEN FROM Wired 12.10: The Long Tail

"In 1988, a British mountain climber named Joe Simpson wrote a book called Touching the Void, a harrowing account of near death in the Peruvian Andes. It got good reviews but, only a modest success, it was soon forgotten. Then, a decade later, a strange thing happened. Jon Krakauer wrote Into Thin Air, another book about a mountain-climbing tragedy, which became a publishing sensation. Suddenly Touching the Void started to sell again.

Random House rushed out a new edition to keep up with demand. Booksellers began to promote it next to their Into Thin Air displays, and sales rose further. A revised paperback edition, which came out in January, spent 14 weeks on the New York Times bestseller list. That same month, IFC Films released a docudrama of the story to critical acclaim. Now Touching the Void outsells Into Thin Air more than two to one."

Phil Wainwright

Hmmm, not wishing to speak out of turn about this chap, I have not met him, but.......

There are references that really do not make sense... Come of the 'code names' seem quite unusual. The base G13 for example; G13 is amongst other things a strong cannabis strain!

He refers to UNOOSA as though the United Nations are preparing for a visit, but UNOOSA are primarily focussed to preventing orbital weapons platforms (pointing AT earth), monitoring space junk etc......

From a quick read of the website, it would appear that the chap is a quack of significant order.... possibly worth 5 ducks out of 5!

Do not worry about this. And as far as negative energy? Well, maybe the battery on his laptop needed charging, that is why there was negative energy...... :D

As far as his qualifications are concerned, I appreciate that he has (apparently) a PhD, but the M.S. ed. is effectively a counsellor qualification. MSW again a counsellor qualification.

As far as the tell-tale signs about obsessive reading etc, feeling estranged from society and being out of step.... well, they are also pretty close to the diagnosis of Aspergers! In fact, I would go as far as to say that the chap is trying to justify his own website. A reply along the line he sent you is probably only to increase the air of mystery. And all the letters after his name? although not the exact situation, but the phrase 'Me doth think he protest too much' seems to fit. I think he is a scam artist of the first order. If you had got a reply I guess it would have included a price list for counselling.....

C_jami

It could be a bunch of things.
1) He could be crazy
2) He could be a medium, though not a very nice one. Something like an angel of massacre
3) Maybe he just doesn't like you?
4) Perhaps you are emitting a kind of negative energy. I'm not trying to offend you in any way, but maybe he sent that for a reason. People emit different forms of energy when feeling different emotions. Perhaps you emit negative energy when curious or thoughtful.
I may need to be honest and agree with you very good answers and Nr 4 is very possible I only say this because I know is possible.. but how can you read the energy from a email I don't understand ...

C_jami

He is very mean. Please do cheer up. All the world is a stage and we are actors in it.

OK so here is something for you:

TAKEN FROM Wired 12.10: The Long Tail

"In 1988, a British mountain climber named Joe Simpson wrote a book called Touching the Void, a harrowing account of near death in the Peruvian Andes. It got good reviews but, only a modest success, it was soon forgotten. Then, a decade later, a strange thing happened. Jon Krakauer wrote Into Thin Air, another book about a mountain-climbing tragedy, which became a publishing sensation. Suddenly Touching the Void started to sell again.

Random House rushed out a new edition to keep up with demand. Booksellers began to promote it next to their Into Thin Air displays, and sales rose further. A revised paperback edition, which came out in January, spent 14 weeks on the New York Times bestseller list. That same month, IFC Films released a docudrama of the story to critical acclaim. Now Touching the Void outsells Into Thin Air more than two to one."

Aww yea we are on a big stage but not many people know how to play and sadly if you don't push on what you're good someone else come take your place. I cheer up already ;)

C_jami

Hmmm, not wishing to speak out of turn about this chap, I have not met him, but.......

There are references that really do not make sense... Come of the 'code names' seem quite unusual. The base G13 for example; G13 is amongst other things a strong cannabis strain!

He refers to UNOOSA as though the United Nations are preparing for a visit, but UNOOSA are primarily focussed to preventing orbital weapons platforms (pointing AT earth), monitoring space junk etc......

From a quick read of the website, it would appear that the chap is a quack of significant order.... possibly worth 5 ducks out of 5!

Do not worry about this. And as far as negative energy? Well, maybe the battery on his laptop needed charging, that is why there was negative energy...... :D

As far as his qualifications are concerned, I appreciate that he has (apparently) a PhD, but the M.S. ed. is effectively a counsellor qualification. MSW again a counsellor qualification.

As far as the tell-tale signs about obsessive reading etc, feeling estranged from society and being out of step.... well, they are also pretty close to the diagnosis of Aspergers! In fact, I would go as far as to say that the chap is trying to justify his own website. A reply along the line he sent you is probably only to increase the air of mystery. And all the letters after his name? although not the exact situation, but the phrase 'Me doth think he protest too much' seems to fit. I think he is a scam artist of the first order. If you had got a reply I guess it would have included a price list for counselling.....
I want to thank you very much for the answer !! It looks like you know what you talking about :)

Phil Wainwright

I want to thank you very much for the answer !! It looks like you know what you talking about :)

Well, I am an Aspie and proud :D. So I have a lot of experience of that (about forty <mumble> years of it ;) ) ... and to be honest, once I found out why I am why I am.... not a problem. I could not do my job if I thought differently to how I do, so no worries there.

The only issue I have with aspergers really is the social side (2.5 ex wives.... ) and also a little uncomfortable in social gatherings, but then I simply deal with it the way I always have, I talk obsessively about a subject unrelated to the area that makes me uncomfortable. Typically work, or now I talk about Philly and Time..... (see the link with obsessiveness?)

But to be honest, the chap's website really makes me cringe. It really does seem to have all the hallmarks of a scam site. (by the way, I do have a personality on a scambaiting website......) and so I enjoy tracking these down. Admittedly, I typically try to shut down business scams, but the hairs on the back of my neck tingled when I saw the website. But seeing as the only chap who can help is also the only chap who is supposedly knowledgeable about the subject, means where can you go for a second opinion? Nowhere. The mark of a scam!

If you want to chat, PM me or Skype me and have a chat.....

C_jami

Well, I am an Aspie and proud :D. So I have a lot of experience of that (about forty <mumble> years of it ;) ) ... and to be honest, once I found out why I am why I am.... not a problem. I could not do my job if I thought differently to how I do, so no worries there.

The only issue I have with aspergers really is the social side (2.5 ex wives.... ) and also a little uncomfortable in social gatherings, but then I simply deal with it the way I always have, I talk obsessively about a subject unrelated to the area that makes me uncomfortable. Typically work, or now I talk about Philly and Time..... (see the link with obsessiveness?)

But to be honest, the chap's website really makes me cringe. It really does seem to have all the hallmarks of a scam site. (by the way, I do have a personality on a scambaiting website......) and so I enjoy tracking these down. Admittedly, I typically try to shut down business scams, but the hairs on the back of my neck tingled when I saw the website. But seeing as the only chap who can help is also the only chap who is supposedly knowledgeable about the subject, means where can you go for a second opinion? Nowhere. The mark of a scam!

If you want to chat, PM me or Skype me and have a chat.....
Thank you for your support. I will be glad to chat
You are a very interesting person. You have a lot to say and I am pleased to learn.

About this subject. Last night I email this guy from another email address but didn't receive anything back in 24h. I am not shore it he is a scam or not but he is just useless.