Posted today by JohnTitor177456

Leslie

GodlikeProductions:
I Am THE John Titor

I'm here because my fellow soldiers failed. Though it was of no fault of their own, they failed. I would like to start by saying that all of Colorado and not just all of Colorado will burn. It will burn next year and the year after that. You were told to go north to Canada yet you ignored the advice. Why? You were told to leave Florida because of increasing flooding every year, yet you did not. Why? You in the U.K. were also warned of flooding and told to move to Norway. I think you should know that there will be more than just a false flag in your near future. Very bad people are planing very bad things. The Olympics will be cancelled and discontinued. There is only one time-line.

BlastTyrant

Ok you have to forgive me for i am not large into the predictions, but can anyone give me a crash course on this john titor i keep hearing about? That just sounds like some one read the news and posted on it to me lol excuse the ignorance no disrespect is meant.

BlastTyrant

And on that note i am gonna take my leave outta the Time Forum "does the waynes world exit"

Hello Leslie, sorry about not getting back to you earlier. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. As you well know, claims like this pop up every now and then. This is a good example of a hoaxer. Of course, there are examples of TT'ers that are true TT'ers. Qronos 1 and 16 fall into this category.

Ren

I wouldn't have posted October 28 2012 is the day. When you're hoaxing, you have to be careful to not specify exact doom dates or the day after you've discredited yourself. This guy is imitating me much like that guy on YouTube was. He's just parroting my predictions, taking the proverbial urination.