Postings by Time Traveler Qronos16: For Research and Investigation

Samstwitch

For my 2,000th post...Here are the Postings by self-proclaimed Time Traveler Qronos16 for Research and Investigation. Thought some of you might want to check it out while I'm away.

Qronos16 posted these in 2006. He also mentions why John Titor came to our Timeline in 2001.

Attachments

• Qronos16, Message To You All in ADOBE.pdf
    167.7 KB · Views: 32

Samstwitch

There are some mistakes in the PDF file, such as, the following statement was in Dark Red Italics, meaning it was posted by another person (not Qronos16), but actually it was a post by Qronos16. I didn't have time to edit the document before it was converted to Adobe, and I'm just now noticing some mistakes.

All the writings in the PDF file by Qronos16 are in Black Font. Comments by other Members are in Dark Red Italics or just plain Italics.

Anything that is underlined was done so by me, back when I was researching. I forgot about the underlining, or I would have removed it before converting to Adobe.

June 1, 2006
Yes you are right, influencing it was Illegal in the past, not anymore. Some things we are allowed to try to change. Scott fought 2 years for this mission. I don't think it will be a total success, but I think it will slow things down even more. Some of the "Time Travelers" that has posted on this board and other boards are real. Alex Jones has been contacted before. He does not know that the people that gave him the info about 9-11-01 before it happen where Time Travelers. When we come here, 2 people help us, just as they helped the others. They know who we are and they let us stay with them until our missions are over. We are grateful that they take us in. As for the 9-11 info I gave you, that's it on that. You have been warned.....

Apocalypse

Thank you for the summer reading (currently I live in the southern hemisphere - it is soon summer here). Is there any more files like this that you can offer up, in relation to Titor specifically - or time travel in general?

titorite

Wouldn't this be better in the other thread by liberty?

I mean I understand qronos1 and qronos16 are two different people but as their stories relate exclusively with each other I would lump them up into the same event.

Samstwitch

Wouldn't this be better in the other thread by liberty?

I mean I understand qronos1 and qronos16 are two different people but as their stories relate exclusively with each other I would lump them up into the same event.

No, that thread is on Qronos1. This is on Qronos16. They are two different self-proclaimed TTers.

Thank you for the summer reading (currently I live in the southern hemisphere - it is soon summer here). Is there any more files like this that you can offer up, in relation to Titor specifically - or time travel in general?

Yes, I have all the postings from Qronos1 that I asked Num7 to convert to Adobe. If he does it, then I will post that as well.

Thorgard

Yesterday I red an article from Qronos16 about a hit from a comet or asteroid in 2032. Fact is he posted it in 2006..... a few months ago a nearly hit (in space talk) from a comet happened. That comet will return in 2032, scientists say, and it will come even closer. He also talked about a non-american president in 2009, the believe in God (hanging to Islam Extremists) and about the NWO..... It hit me enough to start some research myself as I do believe the NWO won't like questions at all..... It all goes to smoothly to be true, ebola, ISIS, Ukrain, Middle East, Islam..... For myself, I always felt a strong bond with God and the old testament (I'm non-church-practising Christian). Link: Time Travel

Rawknee

Yesterday I red an article from Qronos16 about a hit from a comet or asteroid in 2032. Fact is he posted it in 2006..... a few months ago a nearly hit (in space talk) from a comet happened. That comet will return in 2032, scientists say, and it will come even closer. He also talked about a non-american president in 2009, the believe in God (hanging to Islam Extremists) and about the NWO..... It hit me enough to start some research myself as I do believe the NWO won't like questions at all..... It all goes to smoothly to be true, ebola, ISIS, Ukrain, Middle East, Islam..... For myself, I always felt a strong bond with God and the old testament (I'm non-church-practising Christian). Link: Time Travel

What's the name of the comet? Which scientists? Do you have a link?

Rawknee

I see Qronos also predicted the BP oil spill.. but how do we know that his article is actually from 2005 or 2006, and that he doesn't just title it as such when he actually wrote it last week?