Prediction from NSA Whistleblower Snowden: ‘Truth is coming, and it cannot be stopped’

Jeremiah

Cool!

Hi Mr. government agent who is reading this because I posted this message. How is your day going?
Ya know when I first read this I laughed and thought, " wow. It's paranormalis. Wtf would they bother monitoring anything here" . And then I thought about it for a few minutes. And.... We have a lot of debate and topics that the government most certainly wouldn't agree with. Maybe, just maybe, big brother is watching this site.

TnWatchdog

Cool!

Hi Mr. government agent who is reading this because I posted this message. How is your day going?
Ya know when I first read this I laughed and thought, " wow. It's paranormalis. Wtf would they bother monitoring anything here" . And then I thought about it for a few minutes. And.... We have a lot of debate and topics that the government most certainly wouldn't agree with. Maybe, just maybe, big brother is watching this site.
They are everywhere! I think they monitor key words or phrases on anything communicated these days. They could even be a member of a site...who knows. I do know that the Secret Service will play along on the Internet to get hackers and I assume they would do it in other instances. IMO we are small potatoes here...people doing some of the youtube discussions, like radio shows, would have more to worry about. When these shows get cancelled...watch out.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
My New T-shirt...

130902.NSA.t-shirt.comic.jpg

submitted by George Hiscox