Predictions: You Are Going to See John Titor Again Soon

Tron1

hey R do you have any sports predictions coming for this year? as for nhl,nba,mlb,nfl? any insight so I can make some money? might wanna pass on to us?

Water_Lily

Aside from the misinformation regarding China's total destruction during the N-Day, no. And I don't really watch American sports, so yes, I don't have any insights whatsoever.

R

Leslie

Lots of military officers fired lately. Surely one could be the wildfire.

Your story is interesting. Thank you for sharing Water Lily.
I'm curious as to why you picked "Water Lily"?

Did religion have a roll in the destruction of your country?

Thank you.

Liberty

So back to the subject. When are we going to see the original John Titor again??? If he did show up. Its probably going to be for a big event here on earth.

Let you in on a little secret. It gets worse after the New Madrid hits. Letting foreign troops on our soil is BS.

OH then we must be on the world line of an object coming near earth causing earthquakes. hmmm :cautious:

Last edited:

Himalayan Hermit

Aside from the misinformation regarding China's total destruction during the N-Day, no. And I don't really watch American sports, so yes, I don't have any insights whatsoever.

R

Lily, are you still on this time-line? If yes, can you share more about China's destruction? What is N-day? Would China's destruction be a result fro a war or an internal crisis? Should we expect this in next 5, 10 or n years?

HH