Predictions: You Are Going to See John Titor Again Soon

Liberty

All of you have been thinking this might be a "bullshitting" thread or something,
But yes, it most likely you all are going to see John Titor again in the near-future, probably are going to see if we already tried enough to make a better future for ourselves and for the sake of humanity. I never knew this person personally though; but I do know this person.

I have nothing more to say to you people; but though, having several of my acquaintance's predictions to be true, for example, the loss of a tall skyscraper in the city of Manhattan and such exact predictions he made that I cannot explain it all; but I've bet you people do know a thing or three about Barack Obama.

Above mentioning about Barack Obama...well, probably are going to go to one of my confessions that are or not going to happen from you's point of view:
  • The current president of United States will withdraw from his own position; due to the sudden outrage of people forcing Obama to pass his own torch to another person, this will happen soon right before the next presidential election begins.
  • The fate of the new US president, Jack Fellure cannot be speculated or whatsoever, however, from my timeline's point of view, he's going to have his own existence to be ceased right before/after the peak of the next election begins even though he already has been chosen to be the new US president due to a sudden illness and health difficulties he's been having.
  • The emptied US presidential position are going to cause a chaos across cities like New York and Illinois.
That's all the things that I'm going to say to you people, that are going to happen in the future, or more precisely on my own world line.

Yes, I'm keeping it short because I have a business to overtake, aside of repairing the time-traveling machine that I broke recently.

Farewell,
Water_Lily

1) Tell us a few conversations you had with John Titor.
2) Has Titor ever been to or through Chicago?
3) What year are you from?
4) Is the invasion 2015-2018 ( I would be kinda mad if 2018) :)
5) Titor talks about the plight of the homeless. What do you know about this?
6) Titor said . " he will not discuss earthquake or volcano info" so to speak. IM sure a tank cant go though lava. Any thoughts?
7) Since god said he will send warnings. Are you here to warn us or just write about it and go back to your time period?
8) How or why did you choose to post here at Paranormalis . Why did you choose 2013
9) Describe earthquake damage in diverse places in the USA.
10) We had a few time travelers visit and FEW seem to be on the money like qronos. How many people came with you?

The more time travelers I see here now. I have a feeling we are in for a wild ride in the USA

I like your attitude because we don't like bullshit either.

Water_Lily

Hey,

-- The last conversation I've had with John, I think it was on November 23 of 2038. That's actually when we both are celebrating the death of JFK, and I reckon it was just a few days before I go to the 2013 era. We usually talked about stuffs, on how we could've saved those historical characters like Amelia Earhart or John F. Kennedy, we usually talked about the plans I'm going to have to change history and all of that stuffs.
But somewhat John didn't allow me to save Kennedy, he said it's a big event on the calendars that pretty much helped the US to stand up and fight them communists and stuff.

-- He didn't tell me anything about Chicago, but I think he did.

-- I'm actually from the year 2040. I pretty much stayed over JT's timeline for like almost 2 years now, and I spent the whole year interviewing JT here and there for the autobiography book I wrote about him, and..yeah.

-- There'll be one in the future, but I'm not disclosing any information about it.

-- Yes, I reckon there'll be a worsening poverty situation around the homeless society in the future, and the increasing amount of homeless would made them gone a little bit worse than the current amount of homeless people right now.

-- I unfortunately can't tell any of my thoughts for that one.

-- I'm only someone that pretty much wanna write about it and wanna have people know things about it, aware of it going to happen.

-- I've chosen the 2013 year -- aside from being the interesting year with it's own advancing technologies and such -- because I also wanna meet the young me and also my own parents. And the reason why I'm writing things that are going to happen in the future in Paranormalis, because it's the only stop that I could trust right now. I reckon there are some smart people in here.

-- I unfortunately don't know anything about that, because I'm not making a living in the US I only stayed there just for my writing materials and such, and also interviewing JT for the autobiography book.
But I think I remember that one fatal earthquake incident happened, but it's not in the US. But I'm not going to tell anything about it though.

-- You mean like, how many people came with me to travel back to 2013? No, I traveled only by myself, John was supposed to travel with me but he somewhat were busy with something at that point of time.

And who's qronos by the way?

R

Last edited:

Liberty

Sammy can post more about qronos. If you interviewed Titor. Tell us some of the things about his experiences. His first mission was funny to me. I wanted to know about his 1970 mission. He hinted at it but never discussed it. When were you born? If you meet yourself. What would you talk about? Did Titor talk about the closest person he met in 2001? This blog caused controversy. More accurate than Titor from my viewpoint.

Time Travel

It has been discussed here in paranormalis.

Qronos 1 | Paranormalis

Would John have a message for the person he was closest too when he was here in 2001? Guess you have a lot of writing to do! Then we have ANOTHER time traveler here.

Aevi Vegr

So we have a ton of VISITORS here.

So how do you live in 2013. I mean money and spending and food?

You and Titor NEVER talk about the upcoming INVASION. It's coming. Titor said around 2015. But with divergence it can come sooner of later.

Last edited:

Water_Lily

Hi,
-- I was born on the 2nd of November in the 2001, we both would use to talk about personal things, but we never talked at each other that often. But I always warned him about several fatal events that are going to happen in the future, and motivate him to protect both USA and Indonesia, and I also told him to not trust anybody when the situation starting to worse.
-- Regarding on how I'm living in 2013, I've prepared everything before I traveled through to 2013, well you know, just like a pair of boys camping in a cold highlands!

-- An invasion will happen around those years, I mean like around 2015-2019's. I'm not going to say anything detailed at this point of time around.

-- He interviewed me a few about his time-traveling experiences, which includes the mission where he was sent back to 1975 to retrieve an IBM 5100 computer to debug various legacy-related computer programs in 2036. I unfortunately cannot tell you everything detailed, because it will spoil the contents of the book I've written for John Titor himself.

-- And regarding the question about him talking about the closest person he met in 2001, I reckon it's actually his mother. He was so happy to see his mother alive and well, and seeing her looking so young and such, and regarding the latter question about the possibility of John having a message to someone close to him when he visited you people in 2001, he doesn't have any message written at that point of time, aside of the final message that was written in 2009 and the message was sent to his mother, but though, the message were actually written just a few months before his departure, precisely around January and February of 2001, and then the message was relayed to his mother in the first few days of March 2001, and he told her to release the message (but in the end, the message was never released to public) in November of 2009. He already prepared to leave at that point of time, he did firstly planned to leave in the late 1998 - 2000's, and the contents on the faxes he've sent to Art Bell is true; his mission were unexpectedly longer than he actually guessed.

To make the story short; he already felt everything he needs to do is finished during the latter half of December 2000. And he later prepared to leave around January and February 2001, and he wrote the letter on February 27 of 2001.
R

Last edited:

Liberty

This is interesting because I thought the closest would be Pam. But his mother makes more sense than a million dollars.

Invasion: 2015-2018 IN any invasion there is OCCUPATION. We know the nuclear war is coming. WITH details.

What did hit do in the 2009 mission? And the 1970 mission. Im sure I will give you something to write about when you get back.

I have NOTHING better to do until next year :eek:

Water_Lily

All I can say about the oncoming invasion is that China wouldn't get turned into some kind of a dust, but some cities would turn into a havoc, which includes Shanghai. It also slows down China's economical advance, and China would experience a sudden downfall in terms of economical affairs.
Of course, I would like to not talk about it more. It also contains several events that the US military has kept it important and classified.

And regarding the question, I would talk to him again soon when I finished my business here, and of course; giving him the signal for him to return here.

R

Last edited: