Preview of Civil War.

MODAT7

This has the potential to be interesting if the writers don't botch it. First problem I see is that Texas and California would never be allies.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I saw this trailer last week, it made me think of John Titor as well. It's pretty scary when you think about it.

SergiusPaulus

I saw the movie last night. I was wearing my gulf war veteran hat. A bit of a spoiler alert the movie starts halfway thru the war. The president had already used the military against civilians. So being former military in the audience was awkward. It’s just a movie. 😎

Secretman3811

I saw the movie last night. I was wearing my gulf war veteran hat. A bit of a spoiler alert the movie starts halfway thru the war. The president had already used the military against civilians. So being former military in the audience was awkward. It’s just a movie
What I think is this NWO verse people so maybe some true it could happen

SergiusPaulus

In the description of the movie they call the president a fascist. Which politically speaking often refers to far right leadership. So it maybe seen as a pro democratic re-election movie.

Attachments

• IMG_1138.png
    IMG_1138.png
    350.7 KB · Views: 1

SergiusPaulus

Years ago I saw Knowing with Nicholas Cage regarding all of the solar flares. You can probably catch clips on YouTube. I saw the movie more than once. I also caught Social Network about the creation of Facebook. I saw it more than once. Occasionally there are pretty interesting movies.