Proof of the Simpsons controlling world events may have been found, i'm still watching the video

OakFieldAlienz444

so far not one bit impressed with this. Matt Groaning is "fascinated" by freemasonry and conspiracy
theories. I'm like----so what? The initial part of the video made it seem like they'd prove Groaning
was a freemason. Still watching though.

OakFieldAlienz444

28:00 shows an image of a 2002 Simpsons episode (at least according to this video)
that depicts Donald Trump placing his hands on that big round thingy in Saudi Arabia
many many years before he was president and did the same thing. The Saudi government
is with him in the Simpsons doing the exact same routine. Still watching.
Still waiting on the proof Groaning is a mason. lol.

OakFieldAlienz444

my conclusion: the simpsons is definitely under the influence and control of
the group that runs the world. But they reveal their methods through things
as absurd as cartoon shows so that anyone exposing them will look ridiculous.

And I have succeeded in looking ridiculous. Enjoy the video.

OakFieldAlienz444

Matt Groaning and the epstein plane is the only link I have between Groaning and the Illuminati
so far I'm digging into the rabbit holes. His shows reference conspiracy theories but
the thing about him being an actual freemason I cannot find proof of.

As for the epstein plane thing, there are a lot of people I assumed more folks would be on
the list and people who I never dreamed would be on it are on it. I assumed way more
household names would be on the list and there actually seem to be quite
a few who have not flown on his plane. Having read the account on a few sites
I think it's possible Epstein had the girl give Groaning the foot massage
without Groaning even having a say in it (he may have even tried to not engage in it)), meaning theoretically Groaning
could be quasi-innocent, also the girl was enjoying her convo with Groaning about the
Simpsons until Jeffry ordered her to give Groaning the foot massage (she said Groaning's feet were the most disgusting feet she'd ever seen). However, if I were a celebrity and I did not want wild
rumors spread about me I sure as hell wouldn't be getting on that plane
for ANY reason.

So----it's definitely a connection to the elite and the Simpsons.
Question is does it go deeper?
probly yes but we may never know

Last edited: